• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making One Pot Pasta in a baker?

ONE POT PASTA IN THE DCB Brush inside of baker with basil oil ( shows silicone brush, march guest special) add 1 container grape tomatoes( I use 2 cup easy read to hold till I add) Add 2 carrots that you peel then use julienne or forged cutlery to slice into diagonal slices( also shows cutting board, with collapsible strainer ) add garlic with peeler and slicer being shown add salt & pepper mills micro 5 min dcb comes back, I take lid off and use mix n chop to break apart tomatoes I add 2 cans chicken broth (can opener) I add
chefsteph07
I'm doing one pot pasta for a show tonight and was wondering if anyone has condensed this to making it in the baker. I'm trying to cut out using the stove tonight.

ONE POT PASTA IN THE DCB

Brush inside of baker with basil oil ( shows silicone brush, march guest special)
add 1 container grape tomatoes( I use 2 cup easy read to hold till I add)
Add 2 carrots that you peel then use julienne or forged cutlery to slice into diagonal slices( also shows cutting board, with collapsible strainer )
add garlic with peeler and slicer being shown
add salt & pepper mills

micro 5 min

dcb comes back,
I take lid off and use mix n chop to break apart tomatoes

I add 2 cans chicken broth (can opener)
I add 1 box mini penne
I add 1 head of broccoli florets, chopped
I add 1 tbl greek rub or Italian seasoning

lid goes back on micro for 16-18 min

dcb comes back I add 1 pkg cream cheese from easy adj measure cup
parmesan cheese to top

whole menu costs less than 10.00 for ingredients

You are WONDERFUL! Thank you so much!!

Ooh, that sounds great! I'll try it soon.

amysue80 said:
ONE POT PASTA IN THE DCB

Brush inside of baker with basil oil ( shows silicone brush, march guest special)
add 1 container grape tomatoes( I use 2 cup easy read to hold till I add)
Add 2 carrots that you peel then use julienne or forged cutlery to slice into diagonal slices( also shows cutting board, with collapsible strainer )
add garlic with peeler and slicer being shown
add salt & pepper mills

micro 5 min

dcb comes back,
I take lid off and use mix n chop to break apart tomatoes

I add 2 cans chicken broth (can opener)
I add 1 box mini penne
I add 1 head of broccoli florets, chopped
I add 1 tbl greek rub or Italian seasoning

lid goes back on micro for 16-18 min

dcb comes back I add 1 pkg cream cheese from easy adj measure cup
parmesan cheese to top

whole menu costs less than 10.00 for ingredients

So, you don't have any issues with "thermal shock" adding the broth, etc to the hot baker?

:D

UPDATE: I did this tonight, exactly as the recipe above states, and I sold TWO bakers outright! There were only 5 guests there, but she is at $400 in sales, I'm so excited. This was a WONDERFUL variation, and the only thing I did differently was I added some chicken to it after it was done. Everyone RAVED over it and wanted me to email them the recipe. Thank you soooo much Amysue, and I may be doing this again for some shows this summer! :sing:

1. What is the DCB version of One Pot Pasta?

The DCB (Deep Covered Baker) version of One Pot Pasta is a recipe that allows you to cook all the ingredients for a delicious pasta dish in one pot using the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.

2. How do I make the DCB version of One Pot Pasta?

To make the DCB version of One Pot Pasta, you will need the following ingredients: 1 pound of pasta, 4 cups of broth, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 chopped onion, 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, and 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. Place all the ingredients in the Deep Covered Baker and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use any type of pasta for the DCB version of One Pot Pasta?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for the DCB version of One Pot Pasta. However, we recommend using a short pasta like penne or rotini for best results.

4. Can I add additional ingredients to the DCB version of One Pot Pasta?

Absolutely! The DCB version of One Pot Pasta is very versatile and allows you to add any additional ingredients you like. Some popular additions include cooked chicken, sausage, or vegetables like bell peppers and mushrooms.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after making the DCB version of One Pot Pasta?

Cleaning the Deep Covered Baker after making the DCB version of One Pot Pasta is easy. Simply let it cool down, then fill it with warm soapy water and let it soak for a few minutes. Use a sponge or dishcloth to wipe away any remaining food particles, then rinse and dry thoroughly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies