• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Started Your Holiday Shopping Yet?

In summary, the author ordered her first gift online and purchased it yesterday. Her husband and kids have discussed what to do this year and they are trying a new plan where they buy a 'big item' and fill in smaller gifts. They are almost done with their shopping.
DebPC
Staff member
New name for the Lock BoxI think we need a new name for this great new catagory. I jsut don't like Lock Box.
What do you all think of "Behind The Apron or 'Under the Chef's Hat"?
Or anyone else have any other ideas???

I like "under the hat"

Behind the Apron gets my vote

Both sound fine to me but how about "Directors Only"

I kinda like Beth's suggestion. It gets to the point. :)

I like Behind the Apron too!

How about something more enticing like "Director's Exclusive".. that will make others WANT it!

finley1991 said:
How about something more enticing like "Director's Exclusive".. that will make others WANT it!

...and it makes us sound cool :cool::rolleyes:

Keep suggesting- Greg will be gone for a week and I don't know how to do that. all ideas welcome!

I like all of the suggestions, leading toward Under the Chef Hat...mostly cause I don't wear an apron at my shows. It is my understanding from Greg' original post on the Lock Box that guests don't even SEE the section for the lock box so they wouldn't see the title. (I might be wrong on that....)

happypcgal said:
I like all of the suggestions, leading toward Under the Chef Hat...mostly cause I don't wear an apron at my shows. It is my understanding from Greg' original post on the Lock Box that guests don't even SEE the section for the lock box so they wouldn't see the title. (I might be wrong on that....)

Correct, guest don't even see the forum, log out and see. So this is just for internal use. I'll pick a new name taking the votes into consideration by sunday.

Welcome home Greg!

Love It!!!!

I ordered my first gift of the season online Monday and personally purchased 3gifts yesterday.

Nope... DH and I have discussed what our battle plan is, that's all. We're trying something new with buying a 'big item' jointing for the kids and filling in with stocking stuffers and smaller stuff... It's the only way we can think of getting a Wii so it's fair AND we don't have to spend more than we can afford for each kid.

STARTED...HA...I am almost done...I love it.

I'm 90% done too. Feels great! :)

Only peeps done are my mom, sis and brother. Too bad for hubby and kids. I'll get there before the end though.

Probably get gift cards for my nieces and nephew.

I'm almost done;)

I'm buying a lot of giftcards, so that's pretty easy. As for the kids, each gets something special (this year DH is doing a train/car table for the boys hotwheels & thomas stuff, and I'm working on a dollhouse for dd) ... other than that, it's a bunch of dollar store stocking stuffers (with the customary orange in the toe of each)

haven't even had time to think about shopping......thanks for asking!!!

Started on Black friday and finished that sunday! Yippeee! Now we just need a tree so I can wrap and get them out of my garage!

i have about half done. As crazy as it seems i actually like to drag it out, i enjoy shopping that much!! :eek:

I am pretty much finished. I always try to be done before Black Friday, so, that day I am shopping for myself, HA!

I still have to go get the rest of Luke's. He is getting a TV for his room and I have put off getting it to not have so long to have to hide it somewhere.

Well, with today's online shopping spree, all I have to do now is finish up stocking stuffer stuff... I'll do that offline, most likely... now, I just sit back and hope everything's delivered on-time. LOL..

I orders our last gift today. It's nice to be done! :D

Admin Greg said:
I'm 90% done too. Feels great! :)

The only thing you need to get yet is that ring right....lol.

Related to Have You Started Your Holiday Shopping Yet?

1. What are some popular items for holiday gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular items for holiday gifts from Pampered Chef include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Baking Set. We also have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great stocking stuffers.

2. Can I customize my order for holiday gifts?

Yes, you can customize your order for holiday gifts by adding gift wrapping and a personalized message at checkout. You can also choose to have your order shipped directly to the recipient's address.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for holiday shopping?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and exclusive offers.

4. What is the deadline for ordering holiday gifts from Pampered Chef?

The deadline for ordering holiday gifts from Pampered Chef varies depending on your location and shipping method. We recommend placing orders at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

5. Can I return or exchange holiday gifts?

Yes, you can return or exchange holiday gifts within 45 days of purchase. Please note that items must be in their original condition and packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies