• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the Adorable Chippendale Santa?

In summary, a "Chippendale Santa" is a high-quality decorative figurine from Pampered Chef's holiday collection. It features a unique twist on the traditional Santa Claus figure with a red and gold outfit, intricate details, and a classic "Chippendale" pose. It is made of hand-painted resin and metal accents and is not intended for cooking or baking. The figurine measures approximately 9 inches tall and 4 inches wide, making it perfect for display. It also makes a great holiday gift, as it comes in a decorative box.
yummy4tummy
This is too cute!
http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today/t041/xmas_santa.swf
Valky

That is TOO FUNNY!!! I will definately have to pass that on, lol.

Oh I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Way too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks very cute!!!

I needed a good laugh!

LOL. Now if only MY santa would do that?!?! LOL

LMAO:) Thanks for sharing!

Well that stinks, I sent this to family and friends and now it is closed or something **pout**

I didn't even get to see it! :(

Related to Have You Seen the Adorable Chippendale Santa?

What is a "Chippendale Santa"?

A "Chippendale Santa" is a special edition decorative figurine that is part of Pampered Chef's holiday collection. It is a unique and festive twist on the traditional Santa Claus figure, featuring a red and gold outfit with intricate details and a classic "Chippendale" pose.

Is the "Chippendale Santa" made of high quality materials?

Yes, the "Chippendale Santa" is made of high quality materials such as hand-painted resin and metal accents. It is designed to be durable and long-lasting, making it the perfect addition to your holiday decor for years to come.

Can the "Chippendale Santa" be used for cooking or baking?

No, the "Chippendale Santa" is not intended for cooking or baking. It is meant to be a decorative item and should not be exposed to high temperatures or used in the oven or microwave.

How big is the "Chippendale Santa" figurine?

The "Chippendale Santa" figurine measures approximately 9 inches tall and 4 inches wide, making it the perfect size to display on a mantle, shelf, or tabletop. It is also lightweight and easy to move around if needed.

Can the "Chippendale Santa" be used as a gift?

Yes, the "Chippendale Santa" makes a great holiday gift for friends and family who appreciate unique and festive decorations. It comes in a decorative box, making it easy to wrap and give as a present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat