• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen My Latest Shopping Bag Creation for the Girls at the Conference?

In summary, the "Luv the Bags Idea" is a unique feature of Pampered chef's product line that offers reusable bags filled with a variety of cooking and kitchen products. These bags include a selection of Pampered chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items, and are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more convenient. While the products in each bag are pre-determined and cannot be customized, Pampered chef offers a variety of bags to choose from. The bags are also reusable and made from durable materials, making them easy to transport and store. New bags are released periodically throughout the year, typically coinciding with seasonal or holiday themes.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Guess what I ordered last week--for the girls this CONference-I will bring one to the meet and greet---Shopping bags--I worked on them for a looooooong time-They get delivered the day before I leave--great minds think alikefinley--is a mind reader

Can you take a picture and post it?

bethcooks4u said:
Can you take a picture and post it?

I was thinking the same thing! :)

i wish-ask Carolyn--I am so clueless--on pic-posting

testing----Design: bags330949trying-

If you have a picture then go to manage attachments (below). Search for the attachment (browse) and then upload it. Then say submit reply.

tried--As soon As I get them---i will photo and post-

What is the "Luv the Bags Idea"?

The "Luv the Bags Idea" is a unique feature of Pampered chef's product line that allows customers to purchase reusable bags filled with a variety of cooking and kitchen products. These bags are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more convenient.

What types of products are included in the bags?

The bags are filled with a variety of Pampered chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Each bag is carefully curated to provide a well-rounded selection of items that can be used to create a variety of meals and dishes.

Can I choose the products that come in the bag?

The products in each bag are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, Pampered chef offers a variety of bags to choose from, so you can select one that best fits your needs and preferences.

Are the bags reusable?

Yes, the bags are designed to be reused and are made from durable materials that can withstand multiple uses. This not only reduces waste, but also makes it easy to transport and store your Pampered chef products.

How often are new bags released?

New bags are released periodically throughout the year, typically coinciding with seasonal or holiday themes. Be sure to check the Pampered chef website or consult with your consultant for updates on new bag releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies