• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Tasty Tidbits? - A Newbie's Journey on PC!

In summary, Tasty Tidbits is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to share recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews. Access to Tasty Tidbits is through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This feature is open to all consultants and customers, with consultants having access to exclusive content and promotions. To share your own Tasty Tidbits, simply create a new post on the Tasty Tidbits page. Participation in Tasty Tidbits can also earn you rewards such as free products and discounts, with opportunities for additional rewards through special promotions and challenges from Pampered Chef.
vgmontes
I didnt do this when I first signed up....

But hi everyone!

My name is Valerie. Im new to PC and will be finishing my 90 days on June 9... I wish it was a little later :(

Hey Valerie,
Welcome to the site. My 90 days is on June 7 so we are right there together. We're glad you're here and hope you learn a lot.

Welcome Valerie I hope you find this site as helpful as I do. I have been doing this since September of 2003 and I learn something new almost daily on here.

Hello, and welcome out of the shadows.

Welcome! Lots of good information here and a little goofing around too...the perfect balance to life! And tons of support as well!

Welcome and congrats! Looks like you still have a couple of weeks to get as many PCD as you can! =)

Hi Val! :] Nice to meet you!
My 90 days is up June 1st, I wish mine were later too lol

@ kenzie, yes it would feel like getting double pc dollars if it were later

Hello, to you - I'm new as well. My 30 days is June 7. I signed up in April for the double PC dollars and am fighting tooth and nail for my $1,250 but June 7.

This site has already been so totally helpful. A couple nights ago I signed up for the Tasty Tidbits and YMLP sites after seeing all the recommendations. I'll be working on my first newsletter this weekend.

havent heard of tasty tidbits.... have to look it up

Related to Have You Heard of Tasty Tidbits? - A Newbie's Journey on PC!

1. What is Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to share your favorite recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews with other PC consultants and customers. It's a great way to connect with others and discover new culinary ideas.

2. How do I access Tasty Tidbits?

You can access Tasty Tidbits through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the Tasty Tidbits tab to get started.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in Tasty Tidbits?

No, Tasty Tidbits is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. However, as a consultant, you may have access to exclusive content and promotions.

4. How can I share my own Tasty Tidbits?

To share your own Tasty Tidbits, simply click on the "Create New Post" button on the Tasty Tidbits page. From there, you can write your post, add photos, and choose relevant categories. Don't forget to hit "Publish" when you're finished!

5. Can I earn rewards for participating in Tasty Tidbits?

Yes, you can earn rewards for participating in Tasty Tidbits, such as free products and discounts. Keep an eye out for special promotions and challenges from Pampered Chef to earn even more rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GloriaR