• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Met The Newbie From Philly Starting A PC Business?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. You can purchase their products through a consultant or online, and hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free and discounted products. Anyone over 18 can become a consultant, and Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for success. They have a strong reputation and offer generous commissions and rewards, making it a great opportunity for anyone interested in starting their own business.
bridedream
Hi everyone! My name is Barb, I started with PC at the end of March. I've never done any direct sales before, but I love it. :love: I live in Philadelphia and I work full time in Human Resources. I'm working my PC business part time for now.

I've been lurking on CS for almost 2 months...:blushing: so I feel like I know most of you already. Thanks so much for all your helpful tips!

Hi Barb! Welcome! I started last June, I'm from Northeastern PA and I too work in Human Resources and do PC part time. Its a small world afterall!

Best wishes with your biz!

Hi Barb ~

Congrats on your biz and welcome (officially :D) to CS!

Glad you are loving PC....bet it's nice to have a fun job after a stressful work week!

Welcome, Barb! Glad you decided to come out of lurking-mode, and we look forward to getting to know you!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to conference - Track A - so hopefully, we will get to meet in real life, too.

Welcome! :] I started at the end of February and live in northern PA!

welcome, where are you going to meetings? we have them in montgomeryille the 1st tuesda y of the month. this tuesday.

It's great to see so many PA people here. Pclinskie, my meetings are in Bensalem - I'm Northeast Philly, so it only about a 15 minute drive.

Welcome! I live in Jersey, but for some reason all my business is in Northeast Philly. My partner used to live there before he moved in with me and his family helped me get started with my business and now that shows have booked off there, I am traveling back to that area quite often!

And I am doing a good bit of business in New Jersey. Too funny, Keith!

bridedream said:
And I am doing a good bit of business in New Jersey. Too funny, Keith!

Maybe we should switch off! I'm tired of driving to the Northeast. :)

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We are known for our in-home cooking demonstrations and parties, where guests can try out our products and learn new recipes.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, like Barb, who will provide you with personalized recommendations and assist you with your purchase. You can also shop online through our website or attend a Pampered Chef party.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Our consultants are also able to earn generous commissions and rewards, making it a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their own business.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you'll receive a percentage of the party's sales in free products, as well as other rewards and exclusive offers. Plus, you and your guests will get to try out and learn about new products and recipes.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. No prior direct sales experience is necessary, and we provide all the training and support you need to succeed. It's a great opportunity for anyone looking to earn extra income, build new skills, and be a part of a supportive community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Kralicek-Wolpe