• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate with Us: Only $35 Away from Qualifying for the 1st Level Cruise!"

In summary, the "Celebrate with Us" promotion from Pampered Chef offers customers the chance to earn a cruise vacation by reaching a sales goal of $35 or more within a specified time period. This can be achieved by combining multiple orders, with the help of a sales consultant. The 1st level cruise, which is the reward for qualifying customers, typically takes place in a tropical destination. However, there may be restrictions or blackout dates for the vacation, which can be checked with a sales consultant.
kreaser
Gold Member
yeah for me!!!! $35.00 away from the Cruise!~!!
My 6th consultant is just $35.00 away from qualifying!
I have way more than enough sales pts already for the 1st level cruise....just getting the last one qualified...and I passed off a vendor event to her today that she is doing right now so she can get some good leads and orders for herself...so excited for her! She's been doing catalog shows up til now getting her sales but I wanted her to do a "real live show" and she's now doing it!!!! yeah for her dedication too!! she really wants this to work for her!
I'm ready for some warm weather and winter has just started!!! lol

That is great..congratulations!

I'm right behind you Karlene! Less than $800 away and one more to qualify (I have 2 that 'could' do it for me).

Way go go girl! Linda, I know you can do it too! :D

That is awesome!

Super Congrats!!!

C-C-C-Cruising!! Congratulations!!

Me too I have the sales I more person that needs 800 to go , but working really close with her to do it keep your fingers crossed

Oh and so excited I am doing my meetings with Frieale Yan now she is a good friend my up line and we decided to do them together . The Jan 5th meeting is going to be at my house . I want my team to learn so much and she is so awsome I can listen to her over and over .

What is the "Celebrate with Us" promotion?

The "Celebrate with Us" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn a cruise vacation by reaching a qualifying sales goal of $35 or more within a specified time period.

How do I know if I qualify for the promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must reach a sales goal of $35 or more within the specified time period. Your sales consultant can help you track your progress and let you know when you have reached the goal.

What is the 1st level cruise and where will it take place?

The 1st level cruise is a vacation package provided by Pampered Chef as a reward for customers who qualify for the "Celebrate with Us" promotion. The specific location and details of the cruise may vary, but it will typically take place in a tropical destination.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the qualifying sales goal?

Yes, multiple orders can be combined to reach the $35 sales goal. However, all orders must be placed within the specified time period to qualify for the promotion.

Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for the cruise vacation?

The specific terms and conditions for the cruise vacation will be outlined in the promotion details. Please check with your sales consultant for any restrictions or blackout dates that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views