• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!

In summary, Ginger's ED, Jill Lerner, was promoted to SED and got to choose 8 girls, including Ginger, to join her in her Box seats during General Session Day 2 of the conference. Ginger is excited to take great shots from this special seating and feels honored to be chosen by Jill. Jill has been an inspiration to Ginger and they have a fun relationship. Ginger will also be sitting with Carolyn and Kristi, who are also excited for the conference. It will be Dawn's first conference and she will be sitting with her Director, Michelle Lamkin and possibly Mary Chiarella. Ginger is looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference and having a blast together.
Ginger428
Gold Member
ok...My ED (Jill Lerner) promoted to SED!! So she got to choose 8 girls to join her in her Box seats & I Am One Of THEM!!!! General Session Day 2, I'll be there!! I bet I can get some GREAT shots from there! PHEW! I feel SO much better! :D:D:D

Congratulations!

Wow, Jill chose you to sit with her?? If I were going I would of took pictures of you sitting up in the box! That's GREAT!!!!

awwww Thanks!! But you're gonna have a great birthday....;)

I will have a camera, just point me in the right direction Ginger!

Have fun Ginger :)

Hey Ginger! I'll be sitting there with you! :)

How cool Ginger!
Jill co-presented a workshop I was in many years ago - she was awesome...and I think another friend of mine (Laura Polito) is in her downline. Do you know her? She (Laura) & I co-presented a workshop a few years ago.
Enjoy your special seating and super view! Can't wait to see your pics!

Enjoy the view!!

dannyzmom said:
How cool Ginger!
Jill co-presented a workshop I was in many years ago - she was awesome...and I think another friend of mine (Laura Polito) is in her downline. Do you know her? She (Laura) & I co-presented a workshop a few years ago.
Enjoy your special seating and super view! Can't wait to see your pics!

Yes Carolyn, I know her also! Jill has been such an inspiration to me & I think she gets a kick out of me....;)

Ginger428 said:
Yes Carolyn, I know her also! Jill has been such an inspiration to me & I think she gets a kick out of me....;)

Hey Ginger - I get a kick out of you too!:D

ChefBeckyD said:

Awwwwwww Shucks.....:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:

It's because you're a blast to be around... I get a kick out of you three!

WOW!!! Great news Ginger!! Enjoy your VIP seat!!! Have fun at conference!!!

That is awesome and have fun!

Geekgirl69 said:
It's because you're a blast to be around... I get a kick out of you three!

LOL...thanks everyone!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Very cool. Have fun.. .I'll bring my PC binoculers I got in a surprise box last year to see you:) LOL What an honor.

Hey Ginger, if its General Session on Day 1 I'll be with you, too! This is my first conference so I'm not really sure of the schedules or seating so I didn't know it was a big deal!

dkitten13 said:
Hey Ginger, if its General Session on Day 1 I'll be with you, too! This is my first conference so I'm not really sure of the schedules or seating so I didn't know it was a big deal!

Mine is general session day 2....who are you sitting with?

Have fun Ginger and CONGRATS!

PampMomof3 said:
Have fun Ginger and CONGRATS!

Thanks Kristi! Hope to see you again.....:D

Ginger428 said:
Mine is general session day 2....who are you sitting with?

I'm not sure I'll know everyone...I believe my Director will be there (Michelle Lamkin) and my roomie, Dawn. I'm not sure who else.

dkitten13 said:
I'm not sure I'll know everyone...I believe my Director will be there (Michelle Lamkin) and my roomie, Dawn. I'm not sure who else.

Who is your ED?

I'm confused right now about everyone's title but I believe my upline goes from Michelle to Mary Chiarella but she's a Senior Director...then it was Jill Lerner. I'm new at all this so I'm not sure if I'm missing someone but these are the only ones I know.

Whoohooo! Go Ginger! Have a good one! :)

heat123 said:
Whoohooo! Go Ginger! Have a good one! :)

Thanks!!! I'll be back......:D

1. Can I use "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" for any type of cooking?

Yes, "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" can be used for any type of cooking. It is a versatile tool that can be used for sautéing, stir-frying, and even baking.

2. Is "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" is dishwasher safe. It is made of high-quality materials that can withstand repeated use and cleaning in the dishwasher.

3. Can I use "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" on non-stick cookware?

Yes, "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" is safe to use on non-stick cookware. It is made with soft silicone edges that will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

4. How do I clean "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!"?

"Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or by placing it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I use "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" in the oven?

No, "Have to Say Something or I'm Gonna Bust!!" is not safe to use in the oven as it is not heat-resistant. It is designed for stovetop use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vanscootin