• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Any of You Other Cdns Received Your Dvd?

In summary, some people in Canada are still waiting for their DVD of "cooking shows in action," while others have already received it. The DVD is the same as the US version, with the same three consultants.
peichef
Have you guys received the "cooking shows in action" DVD yet? I have checked the mail every day this week -- and it's still not here :(

I haven't, but I think there was something mentioned in an email about them being sent out soon.

I think they were supposed to be mailed out this week, so hopefully we'll get them soon. I can't wait!!!

DvdThe email said they are being shipped THIS week...my D just got hers late last week. I am looking forward to see what everyone is talking about. :)
I would think we will get it before Wed next week, hey?

Well I'm glad I'm not alone in my misery, waiting for the fool thing! :D (not that I want you all to miserable, too -- but I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't received it yet.
Have you guys watched the new clips for it on CC?? They just make me want it more :(

I got mine yesterday and I love it. I was supposed to be doing the elpitcal and stopped because I wasn't moving

Hey, Canadians! I was just wondering - does your DVD have the same 3 consultants on it as the US version? Not that it matters, I'm just nosy. :) We've got Jennifer Soto, Jillian Eisenberg and Teresa Brown.

Not sure Ann since we haven't received ours yet :mad: I'll post when mine arrives if someone else doesn't post first :)

I just got mine 2 days ago.

lissahope26 said:
I just got mine 2 days ago.

We here in Canada are still waiting;)

yes, the consultants are the same

STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL waiting :( (can you hear the muffled sobbing????) Any Cdns get theirs yet??

I got mine today!!

Yep, I am in SouthwesternOntario.

It is the same as the US dvd.

Esther

DvdWhen we did our Regional Training LAST weekend - the Trainers were SO SURPRISED NO BODY had theirs yet!

I am SSSTTTIIILLLLLLL waiting (and rather impatiently I might add!) LOL

peichef said:
STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL waiting :( (can you hear the muffled sobbing????) Any Cdns get theirs yet??

No DVD for me yet either, peichef! :cry:

Just curious....does it come via Canada Post or UPS?

I received my DVD this morning via Canada Post.

Mine came in the mail today.

Can't wait to watch it!

Mine came today too!!! Sandi Leigh, whose cluster are you in? have I asked you that before? I think I have -- bad memory!!I've already watched most of the 1st show -- my 4 yr old dd is so excited, she made me promise she can watch the rest with me tomorrow. She knows how excited I am as we've been checking the mail with GREAT anticipation all week!!MF -- it comes by Canada Post.

I still haven't received mine either...........

Okay, so two of you from NS have gotten yours today, so mine will probably be in the mail by Monday......I hope!! :)

I'm sure yours will be there Monday :) I've watched most -- fell asleep to Jillian Eisenberg at about 1:30 this morning. My poor dh was curious as to why he was watching it as I started snoring :rolleyes:

Related to Have Any of You Other Cdns Received Your Dvd?

1. Have any other Canadians received their DVD yet?

Yes, many Canadians have received their DVD. It usually takes 2-4 weeks for delivery.

2. When can I expect to receive my DVD?

The delivery time for the DVD is typically 2-4 weeks. If you have not received it within that time frame, please contact our customer service team.

3. Is there a tracking number for my DVD?

Unfortunately, we do not provide tracking numbers for DVD orders. However, you can contact our customer service team for an update on the status of your delivery.

4. Can I cancel my DVD order?

If your DVD has not yet been shipped, you may cancel your order by contacting our customer service team. If it has already been shipped, you can return it for a refund.

5. I received the wrong DVD, what should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team and we will send you the correct DVD as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • monicag