• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have any changes been made to the SS 2009 Product Cheat Sheet?

In summary, the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" is a comprehensive guide to all of the products released by Pampered Chef in the spring and summer of 2009. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, is updated yearly, available in multiple languages, and is for informational purposes only. To order products, you will need to contact a consultant or visit the website.
PCGINA
Gold Member
Has anyone made changes to this?

YES - I know it is available on CC.

I just prefer the shortened 2 versions we have seen on this site (one-sided and 2-sided with less products).

I do not need to know where EVERY single SA piece is located just a page range is nice...

~G

In case you are still looking. I found this one that was sent to me.
Linda

Attachments

• CatalogGuideSpring2009.doc
    39 KB · Views: 436
I needed this too so THANKS!!!!!!! Both for asking and for providing! :)

Related to Have any changes been made to the SS 2009 Product Cheat Sheet?

What is the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet"?

The "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" is a comprehensive guide to all of the products released by Pampered Chef in the spring and summer of 2009. It includes information on new items, popular items from previous years, and special promotions.

Where can I find the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet"?

The "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" section. It is also available through your Pampered Chef consultant.

How often is the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" updated?

The "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" is updated every year with new products and promotions. However, some items may be discontinued or out of stock, so it is always best to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Is the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" available in multiple languages?

Yes, the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" is available in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, and German. You can select the language you prefer on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I order products directly from the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet"?

No, the "Ss 2009 Product Cheat Sheet" is for informational purposes only. To order Pampered Chef products, you will need to contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefamanda