• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has It Really Been 150 Days Since My Children Last Hugged Their Father?

In summary, my 2 year old & 3 year old have been able to hug their Father. I miss our lives BEFORE Fukushima. :(Sorry Sheila :( I hope you are able to reunite soon!By the way, do you know about Operation Love ReUnited? I volunteer for them... http://www.oplove.org
Sheila
Gold Member
... since my 2 year old & 3 year old have been able to hug their Father. I miss our lives BEFORE Fukushima. :(

Sorry Sheila :( I hope you are able to reunite soon!

By the way, do you know about Operation Love ReUnited? I volunteer for them... http://www.oplove.org

I've looked at them before, but there wasn't one in our area last time I looked, now there is one on the list. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Many hugs to you. I cannot imagine. And many hugs to them as well.

I'm sorry. That has to be so difficult. I can't imagine, but it seems that the separation is a monumental sacrifice on the part of the entire military family. Makes me cry for you & your little ones just thinking about it.

Hey Sheila,

I'll loan you my daddy - he's a navy vet and 87 y/o and LOVES little ones. You just have to figure out how to get him to Dallas! :)

I am so sorry my friend. I can only imagine how tough this has been for all four of you! Sending you love and big hugs. Thank you and the family for your sacrifice in service to us all. I remember how rough it was on us when Will was away, and I can only imagine how much harder it is for you knowing the length of time before you guys will have a chance to see each other. Any chance he'll be doing a visit soon?

big hug to you AND your babies!
i can only imagine how you must feel!! my hubby was on a submarine during viet nam but we didn't know each other then....it must be hell for you!!! and others.....
you are all in my prayers.....

First of all, hugs to you and your children! My husband has been deployed now so many times I have truly lost count. He leaves again on Sept 11 for just 6 months this time. (It has usually been a yr to 18mths) My kids are now grown, but my grandbaby is SO going to miss her papa! My hubby says the wife has the hardest job in the military and sometimes I think he's right. I'll be thinking of you!

Thanks everyone. It's not the ideal situation ... but it's the necessary one at this point. He's hoping to come in at the end of October for our daughter's birthday. We'll see. Hubby recently took over at work & is the current supervisor. There are a LOT of errors popping up that were made by the previous 2 guys who were in charge. Those 2 guys have left & gone on to new duty stations & hubby's getting the brunt of all the venting when old errors are found because he's the only one there to fuss at. The head honcho just had all the guys (including my hubby) to give him a list of vacation days that they want to take in the next 12 months. After all the submissions were made, they were told that if things didn't shape up no one would be taking any of their requested days on the list. How freaking childish is that? :grumpy: So, if they find any more errors (even if hubby's not responsible) and feels like taking out their frustrations on him, our children pay the consequence. :rolleyes:

chefa, thanks for the offer! MIL is out of town, but FIL came over tonight for dinner & played with the kids for a while. He was a great substitute for them. ;)

There is no replacement for great dads, but having a good grandpa (or uncle) has to help. Thank goodness for today's technology though- hopefully you are able to use it (Skype, etc).

Hugs to all of you! I can't imagine how hard it must be! Thank you to your husband and family for your sacrifice.

Bobbi, yes! We've had SKYPE since we moved to Japan in Nov '06. It really helped the children to know family members. They were MADE in Japan (with Genuine American Parts!) so they wouldn't have known any family members otherwise. Our first visit to the states, my daughter RAN to her grandparents. She was so hyped to see them. And when we arrived this time, of course they both knew them and were excited to see them. SKYPE has been our savior for keeping the family connected then and now. ;)

Sheila, your sense of humor is contagious! Hugs to you and your family. Thank you and all on here whom have and are serving this country and supporting their loved ones. It is very difficult on their families. Skype and hugs from the loved ones are always a bonus. Childish yes (on threatening the leave issue) but experience tells me he will get his leave. I could be wrong so just in case I will pray about it.

What is "It's Been 150 Days..."?

"It's Been 150 Days..." is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef to celebrate our 150th anniversary. It includes special offers, discounts, and products for our loyal customers.

When does the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion end?

The "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion will end on December 31st, 2021. Be sure to take advantage of the deals and offers before they expire!

How can I participate in the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion?

All Pampered Chef customers are automatically eligible to participate in the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion. Simply shop online or through a consultant to take advantage of the special offers.

What products are included in the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion?

There are a variety of products included in the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion, including new and exclusive items, as well as discounted favorites. Check out our website or consult with your local consultant for a full list of products.

Can I combine the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "It's Been 150 Days..." promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use your customer appreciation coupons on eligible purchases during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • TinaOuellette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies