• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Used Sendoutcards.com? I Meet a Consultant Today at a

yet!Re: sendoutcards.comI am also a Send Out Card Distributor. I used it for my Pampered Chef stuff all the time. I send each guest a thank you card and the recipe we made together after each show! It creates great customer service and My Upline director is really looking into it for recognition of our cluster group! If anyone has questions or wants more information just e-mail me! [email protected]/lovepampchef to try it for free!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Has anyone used sendoutcards.com? I meet a consultant today at a booth I did. I was considering using them for my Christmas cards I've been delaying sending my hosts for this year. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought before I did it.

Also I'm trying to figure out what to put in my card. I thought:

Without you I would have no business in the kitchen!
Thank you for hosting a show with me this year!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
Me

Cheesy? Any better ideas?

Re: sendoutcards.comSorry, I'm no help. I've never heard of sendoutcards.com and I'm too cheesy to be objective about cheesy statements. :)

Re: sendoutcards.comI have! lol I'm a distributor. I use it year round for thank yous and birthday cards for hosts (as well as for my personal life). I love sending cards now, b/c it's so easy. Working on my family card w/ our pic on it. And it's a business write off obviously. I sent out Thanksgiving cards to my hosts and really good customers. Saying something like "my family and I are thankful for people like you who help to keep my business going( or strong)" can't remember exact verbage. You can also send gifts and gift cards, which is fun. don't know if you have sent a card, but the contact manager is awesome- you definetly should check it out. keeps you very organized! Hope this helps!

Re: sendoutcards.com
niclowther said:
I have! lol I'm a distributor. I use it year round for thank yous and birthday cards for hosts (as well as for my personal life). I love sending cards now, b/c it's so easy. Working on my family card w/ our pic on it. And it's a business write off obviously. I sent out Thanksgiving cards to my hosts and really good customers. Saying something like "my family and I are thankful for people like you who help to keep my business going( or strong)" can't remember exact verbage. You can also send gifts and gift cards, which is fun. don't know if you have sent a card, but the contact manager is awesome- you definetly should check it out. keeps you very organized! Hope this helps!

I sent out a sample card yesterday while at the booth. One question since I forgot to ask the consultant yesterday. I don't have to pay for the "packages", I can just buy points right?

Re: sendoutcards.comFor now you can, but you might not always have the benefits of PicturePlus. You're not suppose to be able to just buy points, but there is a loophole. But like I said, that might not always be like this- I didnt want to tell you yes and things change. :)

And eveybody, feel free to check out my link and send a free card on me! I'm happy to answer any questions!

Re: sendoutcards.comGreat, thanks! I'm not too worried about the PicturePlus thing, just wanted to send out a standard card for the holidays.

Re: sendoutcards.comI am also a Send Out Card Distributor. I used it for my Pampered Chef stuff all the time. I send each guest a thank you card and the recipe we made together after each show! It creates great customer service and My Upline director is really looking into it for recognition of our cluster group!

If anyone has questions or wants more information just e-mail me!
[email protected]

www.sendoutcards.com/lovepampchef to try it for free!

I also added guests birthday's to my drawing slips. Send Out Cards reminds me when their birthday is coming up and I send them a special Pampered Chef birthday card with 10% off anything they order from me for their birthday!

Re: sendoutcards.comI have an account with Sendoutcards and I sent out cards to all of my downline as well as my hostesses. It is so easy and quick to do it. I just havent had a chance to really learn the process of the campaigns.....

1. What is Sendoutcards.com?

Sendoutcards.com is an online platform that allows users to create and send custom greeting cards, postcards, and gifts to family, friends, and clients. It also offers business solutions for companies to send marketing materials and thank-you cards to their customers.

2. How does Sendoutcards.com work?

Users can sign up for a free account and then choose from a wide selection of pre-made card designs or create their own using personal photos and messages. They can then add recipients' addresses and send their cards directly from the website. Sendoutcards.com also offers a mobile app for convenient card sending on-the-go.

3. Is Sendoutcards.com safe and secure?

Yes, Sendoutcards.com takes the privacy and security of its users' personal information very seriously. The website uses secure encryption to protect all data and adheres to strict privacy policies. Users can also choose to save their payment information for future use, but it is always stored in a secure manner.

4. Are there any additional fees for using Sendoutcards.com?

While there are no fees to create an account and browse card designs, there is a cost associated with sending cards. The price varies depending on the type of card and the number of recipients. Users can also purchase prepaid card credits for discounted rates.

5. Can I track the delivery of my cards on Sendoutcards.com?

Yes, Sendoutcards.com offers a tracking feature that allows users to see the status of their card delivery. Users can also choose to receive email notifications when their cards have been sent and delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thov99
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412