• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Typed up Spin on Salads Recipes Yet?

In summary, the person brought a potato and green bean salad to a cluster meeting and couldn't find the recipe, so they asked someone else. They found the recipe and posted it in a different thread.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
If so, can you please post your file(s)?

TIA!

Oh yes please..:) I don't have that recipe book yet but would love to have the Potato and Green Bean Salad, someone brought it to one of our cluster meeting and I haven't been able to get the recipe...if anyone has it and would love to share :) I'd greatly appreciate it...:D :D

julyskitchen said:
Oh yes please..:) I don't have that recipe book yet but would love to have the Potato and Green Bean Salad, someone brought it to one of our cluster meeting and I haven't been able to get the recipe...if anyone has it and would love to share :) I'd greatly appreciate it...:D :D

Here ya go! :)

Salad
1 1/2 lb fingerling potatoes, quartered lenghwise
1 tbsp basil oil or olive oil
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 lb fresh green beans
1/2 small red onion

Basil Pesto
1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
2 tbsp basil oil
1 tbsp white balamic vinegar

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. For salad, toss potatoes, oil and salt in stainless mixing bowl. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on large bar pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender stirring halfway through baking, remove from oven.

2. Meanwhile, cut green beans in half, blanch and set aside. Slice onion into thin wedges using chefs knife. For basil pesto, place basil and pine nuts on cutting board, finely chop together using food chopper. P;ace basil mixture in small batter bowl, add oil, vinegar, garlic and black pepper and whisk until well blended.

3. Combine potatoes, green beans and onion in same stainless mixing bowl. Pour basil mixture over vegetables, tossing to coat. Serve at room temperature.

Yield: 6 servings

ENJOY!!!

>>>here<<< was some discussion on it too

I posted a recipe in the healthy eating thread. The salad with creamy balsamic dressing.

Fruit, boston lettuce, and dressing. Very tasty, pretty, plus you could add grilled chicken to it. I served the salad in the trifle bowl.

I typed the recipe in a post to that thread.

Thank you soo much..I will make this for Dinner tonight :)

Related to Has Anyone Typed up Spin on Salads Recipes Yet?

What are some popular spin on salad recipes?

Some popular spin on salad recipes include:
1. Strawberry Spinach Salad - with fresh strawberries, spinach, feta cheese, and balsamic dressing
2. Caesar Pasta Salad - combining the flavors of a Caesar salad with pasta for a heartier dish
3. Grilled Peach and Arugula Salad - with grilled peaches, arugula, goat cheese, and a honey balsamic dressing
4. Asian Quinoa Salad - featuring quinoa, edamame, carrots, and a sesame ginger dressing
5. Caprese Salad Skewers - skewering cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil for a fun twist on a classic salad

Can I make these salads ahead of time?

Yes, many of these spin on salad recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. However, it is best to wait to add dressing until just before serving to prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan spin on salad options?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan spin on salad options. Some ideas include:
1. Vegan Greek Salad - with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and a vegan feta cheese
2. Quinoa and Black Bean Salad - featuring quinoa, black beans, corn, and a lime cilantro dressing
3. Roasted Vegetable Salad - with roasted vegetables, chickpeas, and a balsamic vinaigrette
4. Avocado and Mango Salad - combining fresh avocado, mango, red onion, and a citrus dressing
5. Spinach and Berry Salad - with fresh berries, spinach, almonds, and a balsamic vinaigrette

What are some creative ways to present these salads?

There are many creative ways to present spin on salads, including:
1. In a Mason jar - layering the ingredients in a jar for a portable and visually appealing presentation
2. On skewers - threading the salad ingredients onto skewers for a fun and easy-to-eat option
3. In lettuce cups - using lettuce leaves as a vessel for the salad ingredients
4. In a carved fruit or vegetable - scooping out a melon or bell pepper and filling it with the salad
5. In a bread bowl - hollowing out a bread bowl and filling it with the salad for a unique serving option.

Are there any tips for making these salads more filling?

Yes, there are several ways to make these spin on salads more filling:
1. Add protein - such as grilled chicken, tofu, or hard boiled eggs
2. Incorporate grains - like quinoa, brown rice, or farro
3. Include nuts or seeds - for added crunch and healthy fats
4. Use a hearty dressing - like a creamy avocado or tahini dressing
5. Serve with a side - such as a slice of whole grain bread or a cup of soup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sushimommy