• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried the Beer Bread With Any of the Sprinkles?

In summary, beer bread is a type of bread made with beer as one of the main ingredients, and it does not require yeast or kneading. Any type of beer can be used to make it, but the flavor will vary based on the type of beer used. Sprinkles are used to add flavor and texture to the bread, and they can be added on top or mixed into the batter. No special tools or equipment are needed to make beer bread with Sprinkles, but using a loaf pan can give it a traditional shape. It is possible to make gluten-free beer bread with Sprinkles by using gluten-free ingredients, but the texture and flavor may be slightly different.
I am having a meeting tomorrow morning for my team and was looking at the beer bread mix thinking of what I could do with it. Has anyone tried mixing our Sprinkles into it? How much???

Yes, I followed the recommendation of another cheffer on here a few weeks ago. Generally I do not like the beer bread, probably because I am not a beer drinker.

I used 1 can of seltzer and 1/4 c. sprinkles.

It was tasty, but I still do not really care for it. DH Loved it.

Yes - I made it with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles (and I used Seltzer) I added some in the batter and then on the top - it was gone within minutes! (well, I have a lot of kids and they had friends over!) We had it warm with butter! Delish!

I was thinking 7up for the liquid.. good idea about the seltzer! I will make it tomorrow for sure now.

Jenni, 7UP would work well, too! I haven't done the sprinkles, but I have done other "sweet" recipes and loved them. My favorite was orange pop, Craisens , and our Cinnamon. (You could use the sprinkles in this one!)

I've tried it with both the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles (strictly for research purposes, of course ;)). It's okay with plain sparkling water or seltzer. It's better with 7-Up, Vanilla Cream Soda, or Ginger Ale.

1. What is beer bread and how is it different from regular bread?

Beer bread is a type of bread that is made with beer as one of the main ingredients. It is different from regular bread because it does not require yeast or kneading, making it a quick and easy recipe to make at home.

2. Can any type of beer be used to make beer bread?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for beer bread. However, different types of beer will result in slightly different flavors. Lighter beers will result in a more subtle flavor, while darker beers will give a richer and stronger flavor.

3. What are the Sprinkles used for in the beer bread recipe?

The Sprinkles are used to add additional flavor and texture to the beer bread. They can be added on top for a crunchy crust or mixed into the batter for a more evenly distributed flavor.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make beer bread with Sprinkles?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to make beer bread with Sprinkles. The recipe can be made with just a mixing bowl and a spoon. However, using a loaf pan will help give the bread a more traditional shape.

5. Can beer bread with Sprinkles be made gluten-free?

Yes, beer bread with Sprinkles can be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free beer and a gluten-free all-purpose flour. However, the texture and flavor may be slightly different from the traditional recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • wadesgirl