• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen the Maraprmay15 Flyer?

In summary, Kam is new to the forum and has been working on a project for a while. She has not heard back from Kathleen and is worried about her.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The three column one that Kam usually makes - is it out yet? Has anyone seen it?

Bueller? Bueller?

I made this one based on hers. Mine isn't as great but it is usable. There is a second page that I can't figure out how to delete without skewing everything else. I just printed page 1 only. This is a word doc and you will have to delete my info. I hope this helps everyone!! :)

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayJune15.docx
    310 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Is everything ok with Kam? Has anyone hear from her? I hope she's ok.

I have no idea. I hope she is ok as well. I am new to the forum and just took what she has done in the past and tried to work with it. This may not even be the one you were looking for. :-(

I sent Kathleen the flyers for June and the recruiting one for April this week but haven't heard back. I know she is busy.

I am SO sorry! I have had a very bad cold since Mid March. They put me on an antibiotic at the end of March - and I had a bad reaction to it. Finally getting straightened out and had my first good weekend this past weekend. Needless to say with all the time out of work - I have been VERY behind on work stuff so have not had a chance to do much else. Plus, behind on stuff at home - so have been busy catching up at night.Let me see what I can get done in the next day or so!Thanks!

baychef said:
I sent Kathleen the flyers for June and the recruiting one for April this week but haven't heard back. I know she is busy.
I got the flyers! THANKS!

So glad you're on the mend, Kam! You had us all worried!

Kam...so glad you are feeling better! So sorry!

1. What is the Maraprmay15 flyer about?

The Maraprmay15 flyer is a promotional flyer featuring new products and special deals from Pampered Chef. It showcases the latest kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes from our brand.

2. How can I get a copy of the Maraprmay15 flyer?

You can get a copy of the Maraprmay15 flyer through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. The flyer is also available for download in a digital format.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the Maraprmay15 flyer?

Yes, the Maraprmay15 flyer offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products. These deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

4. Can I order products from the Maraprmay15 flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Maraprmay15 flyer online through our website. Simply browse through the flyer and add the products you want to your cart. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How long is the Maraprmay15 flyer valid for?

The Maraprmay15 flyer is valid for the entire month of May. However, some products and deals may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month. We recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Cheryl
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Fran