• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has Anyone Received Their Stimulus Check?

In summary, the Consulant Planning Calendar is a better option than the one they sent last year. It is a mix of monthly and weekly formats, and it is smaller than the one they sent last year.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone get theirs yet?

I'm referring to the Consulant Planning Calendar

No...wanting it. If it like last year, I need to buy a calendar. Would like to know. We all know it is critical to book January before Thanksgiving. Sure would be nice to have a calendar to do that with.

baychef said:
No...wanting it. If it like last year, I need to buy a calendar. Would like to know. We all know it is critical to book January before Thanksgiving. Sure would be nice to have a calendar to do that with.

My NED told me that we would like this year's better. She hasn't seen it but say's it's got both monthly and weekly formats. She thinks we will like it much better than last years. I'm antsy to get mine too - I really need one.

We usually get it week of Thanksgiving if I remember correctly...

finley1991 said:
We usually get it week of Thanksgiving if I remember correctly...

Yes, but in the past the PC monthly calendars have extended into February too. I just looked at the one they sent us last year (I didn't use it) and it ends on Jan 1. I bought a planner for 2010 and it ends on 12/31. Guess I'll have to pring out something to use until it gets here.

I hope it's good. I like a weekly one because that works best for me. If I'm not crazy about it, I'm going to get this one: http://www.busybodybook.com/index.html I also like that it's a bit smaller... can fit nicely into my purse.

finley1991 said:
I hope it's good. I like a weekly one because that works best for me. If I'm not crazy about it, I'm going to get this one: http://www.busybodybook.com/index.html I also like that it's a bit smaller... can fit nicely into my purse.

Love that! I may have to order one of those! Love the 5 columns! :)

I just hope they come soon. It is hard enough to book January shows. I would love to able to write them in ASAP! It is not the best system in the world, but I do use the calendars PC gives us. I even keep them all.

Colleen...love that website!! And hoping the calendar is a mix of monthly and weekly!!

I usually print the one we can get in the download section. It is a much better catalog than the one we get. I just check this morning and the downloadable one is still 2010!

1. When will I receive my stimulus check?

The exact timing of when you will receive your stimulus check depends on several factors, including your income level and how you filed your taxes. The IRS has stated that they plan to start sending out payments in mid-April and continue throughout the year. You can also check the status of your payment on the IRS website.

2. How much money will I receive?

The amount of your stimulus check will depend on your income level and tax filing status. Eligible individuals can receive up to $1,200, married couples filing jointly can receive up to $2,400, and each qualifying dependent child under the age of 17 can receive up to $500.

3. Do I need to do anything to receive my stimulus check?

If you filed your taxes for 2019 or 2018 and provided direct deposit information, you do not need to take any additional action to receive your stimulus check. The payment will be automatically deposited into the same account you received your tax refund. If you did not provide direct deposit information, a paper check will be mailed to you.

4. What if I didn't file taxes in 2019 or 2018?

If you did not file taxes in either 2019 or 2018, you can still receive a stimulus check by filing a simple tax return for 2019. This can be done for free using the IRS Non-Filers tool on their website. If you do not file a tax return, you may not receive a stimulus check.

5. Is the stimulus check taxable?

No, the stimulus check is not considered taxable income and does not need to be reported on your 2020 tax return. However, if you receive a larger stimulus check than you are eligible for based on your 2020 income, you will not have to pay back the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07