• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received the 123By Request Newsletter Yet?

In summary, the 123By Request Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special deals. You can sign up for it by visiting the website, attending a Pampered Chef party, or contacting a local consultant. It is available to all customers and is typically sent out on the first week of every month. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time through the "Unsubscribe" link or by contacting the customer service team.
jwpamp
Just checking to see if it's just me or not. Thx!

She sent this in an email dated July 15th:The regular newsletter will be sent a little later than usual. I would like to
hear back
from any news at the convention this July so the newsletter does not need to be
rewritten with new information. I'm hoping I will get the information and the
newsletter
out no later than a week from today.

Thank You!

I just received mine last night!!

Hi there! It's definitely not just you. Many consultants experience various challenges and obstacles in their business, but with determination and a positive mindset, we can overcome them and continue to grow our businesses. If you're facing any specific issues, feel free to reach out and see if I can offer any advice or support. Keep up the great work!

Related to Has Anyone Received the 123By Request Newsletter Yet?

1. What is the 123By Request Newsletter?

The 123By Request Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special deals for our valued customers.

2. How do I sign up for the 123By Request Newsletter?

You can sign up for the 123By Request Newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting your local consultant.

3. Is the 123By Request Newsletter only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the 123By Request Newsletter is available to all Pampered Chef customers who have signed up for it. It is a great way to stay updated on new products and special offers.

4. When is the 123By Request Newsletter typically sent out?

The 123By Request Newsletter is typically sent out on the first week of every month. However, the exact date may vary depending on holidays or other circumstances.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the 123By Request Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the 123By Request Newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with unsubscribing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • Bren706