• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone here ever...

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Flewn (sp?) in to Chigago the Morning of Conf and left right after Conf ended? I'm wondering how to handle this. Last time I got in late the night before and left early the next AM.

any help would be appreciated!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
It can be done. Conf really doesn't start til 1 p.m. on the first day anyway and ends in the early afternoon on the last day. So if you time your flights right you can do it.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
If you are planning to become director before conference you'll want to stay thel last night. There is a directors only event where they close off the Natural History Museum (I think) for a posh dinner and private viewing of the King Tut (I think, again) exhibit.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
cmdtrgd said:
If you are planning to become director before conference you'll want to stay thel last night. There is a directors only event where they close off the Natural History Museum (I think) for a posh dinner and private viewing of the King Tut (I think, again) exhibit.
That's a good point. And this event goes until 10:30 pm, so it may be difficult to leave that night. It's at the Field Museum and you're right...we get a private viewing of the King Tut exhibit. How cool!!! I can't wait. This will be my first Director event and it sounds like it'll be AWESOME!!!:D

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Nope , not gonna make director.... and Everything looks fine flight wise. I was wondering do people who have done this get taxis from airport to McCormic or take shuttle to hotel then bus to McCormic?

I know there is a place at McCormic to leave luggage for those comming in early and out late.

I would like to know if others have experience with this?

I have 2 little ones and only want to be away 2 nights and my daughter turs 5 on the 19th (my last day at conf) I also am trying to save on hotels.

Thanks!!!

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Paulette,

My son turns 5 on the 19th too! Luckily I am in Wave 1 so I won't miss it...

Just thought it was cool our kids had the exact same birthday!