• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Made Any Dips Using Our Seasonings (Besides the Dill

they can get really gross and I wouldn't want to risk it. However, if you are only going to be there for a short time, you could probably just heat them up and eat them that way. Personally, I would never touch a dip that is sitting out as a sample,...they can get really gross and I wouldn't want to risk it. However, if you are only going to be there for a short time, you could probably just heat them up and eat them that way.
leftymac
Has anyone ever made any dips using our seasonings (besides the dill mix)? I'm doing a show for my Weight Watchers leader in a few weeks and wanted to start the show by demonstrating a few of them used in some low-fat dips. I made one with the chipotle rub, but the verdict is still out as to how it actually tastes.

Merci!

Southwest Seasoning!!! :D
I use 1-2 TBSP seasoning with 1/4 cup light mayo & 3/4 cup sour cream.

Last edited:
I mix the Jamaican Jerk with sour cream (no mayo) about 2T and then chop some fresh cilantro and stir it in too...love it with Tostitos Gold chips!

janetupnorth said:
I mix the Jamaican Jerk with sour cream (no mayo) about 2T and then chop some fresh cilantro and stir it in too...love it with Tostitos Gold chips!

Ooooh Janet!! That sounds FABULOUS.
I LOVE the jerk rub and ANYTHING with fresh cilantro makes me happy:sing: .

SusanBP0129 said:
Southwest Seasoning!!! :D
I use 1-2 TBSP seasoning with 1/4 cup light mayo & 3/4 cup sour cream.

Dang nabbit..I just placed a supply order too and have a million spices EXCEPT for the southwest seasoning. Why I submit these things before checking back here..I dunno :(

janetupnorth said:

That does sound delicious. It's so yummy on the jerk chicken nachos (which are some of the best nachos I have *ever* had).

You could also modify the Greek Torta and make a dip with lowfat cream cheese and greek rub and serve it with Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits.

I did a quick search of the recipes on The Pampered Chef website. I searched appetizers and then under type, I did Dips. They had lots of great ideas using almost all the different seasonings. You would use light mayo and light sour cream, of course. Michelle

You all rock! I have a few shows coming up that I'd love to use these with! So I think a veggie and cracker tray is in the works along with the dips!!

Now onto desserts.... ha ha

janetupnorth said:
You could also modify the Greek Torta and make a dip with lowfat cream cheese and greek rub and serve it with Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits.

Mmm Janet, that sounds delish!

leftymac said:
Dang nabbit..I just placed a supply order too and have a million spices EXCEPT for the southwest seasoning. Why I submit these things before checking back here..I dunno :(

The Southwest is my favorite. You have to get some!

leftymac said:
Yeah, that's me, too. Always submitting supply orders and then wishing I had thought a little harder.

leftymac said:
Has anyone ever made any dips using our seasonings (besides the dill mix)? I'm doing a show for my Weight Watchers leader in a few weeks and wanted to start the show by demonstrating a few of them used in some low-fat dips. I made one with the chipotle rub, but the verdict is still out as to how it actually tastes.

Merci!
You can make tortilla chips or pita chips that are less fattening than eating chips out of the bag, too. My favorites are Jerk with sour cream and Southwestern with sour cream and mayo.

janetupnorth said:

Ohhhhh, I love that Greek Rub! I think I'm addicted!

I keep forgetting to buy plain hummus - It's in my head that the Greek and Moroccan Rubs would both be good in hummus with pita chips & veggies.

ok question about these dips? i am doing this health fair in may and was asked to maybe have some sample stuff at my table, i was wondering if by using the low fat or fat free sour cream and mayo, would this be something good to take to this, i need some things that are inexpensive and can get alot out of it. i will be there from like 8-2 i think is the time.

ChefDella said:
ok question about these dips? i am doing this health fair in may and was asked to maybe have some sample stuff at my table, i was wondering if by using the low fat or fat free sour cream and mayo, would this be something good to take to this, i need some things that are inexpensive and can get alot out of it. i will be there from like 8-2 i think is the time.

Personally, I would never touch a dip that is sitting out as a sample, unless it was in it's own little sample cup, and sitting on ice.
Especially after this past flu season, I am becoming quite the germaphobe!:eek:

thanks i wan't even thinking about that, so with that said could you guys possibly throw some healty recipes my way that i could possibly do for samples

ChefBeckyD said:
Personally, I would never touch a dip that is sitting out as a sample, unless it was in it's own little sample cup, and sitting on ice.
Especially after this past flu season, I am becoming quite the germaphobe!:eek:

I would put them in the little throw away paper thingys like they have in fast food restaurants for ketchup - also used for jello shots! ;) and put them on the chillzane rect. server - some carrots (baby) that would be good -

You could squirt a teeny dollop of dip from the EAD into a portion cup and then drop a baby carrot into it. Then you keep the EAD on ice, and put the portion cups on the chillzanne rectangle to keep them cold, too.

chefann said:
You could squirt a teeny dollop of dip from the EAD into a portion cup and then drop a baby carrot into it. Then you keep the EAD on ice, and put the portion cups on the chillzanne rectangle to keep them cold, too.

What a smart problem solver you are Ann!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
What a smart problem solver you are Ann!:thumbup:
He-he - read the post right BEFORE Ann's. ;)That or stick a few pretzel sticks in each cup - I've seen that many times too...or one cracker per cup, etc...

janetupnorth said:
He-he - read the post right BEFORE Ann's. ;)
I was expanding on that one. :) It's a heck of a lot easier to put a little bit of dip in the cups with the EAD than with something else.

chefann said:
I was expanding on that one. :) It's a heck of a lot easier to put a little bit of dip in the cups with the EAD than with something else.

Ya know I have to pick on you when I can, there aren't THAT many opportunities... :p

I don't think the greek dip will fit in it well, well better than the old EAD! That thing would frustrate me so much before the redesign. I would shoot the cap off with just cool whip or sour cream!

Hey Becky - check out the dip tip in the PC Newswire!!!!...just what you mentioned earlier today!

janetupnorth said:
Hey Becky - check out the dip tip in the PC Newswire!!!!

...just what you mentioned earlier today!

I saw that.

I think one of the ghosts from HO used my idea!:D

Question 1: Can I use Pampered Chef seasonings to make dips?

Yes, our seasonings are versatile and can be used to create delicious dips.

Question 2: Are there any recipes for dips using Pampered Chef seasonings besides Dill?

Yes, we have a variety of dip recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks that use our seasonings, including options besides Dill.

Question 3: Can I use any seasoning blend to make a dip?

While some seasoning blends may work well in dips, we recommend using our specific Pampered Chef seasonings for the best results.

Question 4: Do I need any additional ingredients to make a dip with Pampered Chef seasonings?

It depends on the specific dip recipe, but our seasonings are typically combined with other ingredients such as sour cream, mayonnaise, or cream cheese to create a delicious dip.

Question 5: Can I adjust the amount of seasoning used in a dip recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of seasoning to suit your taste preferences. We recommend starting with the suggested amount in the recipe and adding more if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chozengirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies