• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Made a Liner for the Woven Pieces?

In summary, the woven pieces from Pampered Chef are not meant to be used with a liner. There are no liners available for these pieces at this time. While parchment paper or foil can be used as a liner, it may affect the cooking time and texture. The woven pieces can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water, but should not be used in the microwave with or without a liner.
redsoxgirl
I like the patriotic basket liner on the outlet, but the pattern isn't really something I like.

Has anyone ever made their own liner? It doesn't look like it would be terribly hard, but I wanted to see if anyone had made one and might have any tips?

And this would be for any of the baskets, not just the rectangle server like the outlet has.

I just lay one of our kitchen towels in it.

I also use a cloth napkin (or two) in mine to go with the season.

1. Can the woven pieces from Pampered Chef be used with a liner?

No, the woven pieces from Pampered Chef are specifically designed to be used without a liner.

2. Are there any liners available for the woven pieces?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer any liners for the woven pieces at this time.

3. Can I use parchment paper or foil as a liner for the woven pieces?

Parchment paper or foil can be used as a liner for the woven pieces, but it may affect the cooking time and result in a different texture.

4. How do I clean the woven pieces without a liner?

The woven pieces can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Make sure to thoroughly dry the pieces before storing them.

5. Can the woven pieces be used in the microwave with a liner?

No, the woven pieces should not be used in the microwave with or without a liner. They are intended for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• time2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • pckrissy