• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Brunch-Themed Show: Ideas & Mimosas!

In summary, at a brunch-themed show, you can learn a variety of delicious recipes perfect for a weekend brunch with friends and family, including quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, fruit salads, baked goods, and brunch cocktails. The menu can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. The recommended guest list is 20 people or fewer, but larger groups can be accommodated. No cooking or serving equipment is needed as the consultant will provide everything, but you are welcome to have your own special dishes or utensils. By hosting a brunch-themed show, you can earn free and discounted products through the host rewards program.
topchef.heather
Has anyone done a brunch themed show? Any ideas on what to make for one? We are having mimosa's...I know that for sure! If I had the pitcher I could justify that, but I haven't invested yet.

Re: BrunchHam and Cheese Brunch Squares!

I do these 2-3 times a month for brunch shows - it's a guest favorite!

Re: BrunchIs that in the Season's Best? Seems I read that somewhere...

Re: Brunch
topchef.heather said:
Is that in the Season's Best? Seems I read that somewhere...

It's in the F/W 2007 one I know...maybe in some others.
It's also in the Theme Show files on Consultant's Corner under the Real Food Real Fast Theme.

Re: BrunchAhhh, that's where I probably saw it - online. Thanks for your help.

Re: BrunchYW;)

Have fun with your Brunch Show - they are my favorites! I often tell my DH that I wish I could do 3 Brunch Shows a week!:D

Re: BrunchI also do the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll for brunch shows. It's consumed in minutes and is an impressive winner every time! Google the recipe unless you have a copy of PC's Main Dishes. :thumbup:

Re: BrunchAlso, Bountiful Brunch Breakfast Pizza - hash browns as the base, omelet on the top, grated cheese, yummy!

1. What types of recipes can I expect to learn at a brunch-themed show?

At a brunch-themed show, you can expect to learn a variety of recipes that are perfect for a weekend brunch with friends and family. This may include dishes such as quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, fruit salads, and baked goods like muffins and scones. We also offer recipes for delicious brunch cocktails, such as mimosas and bellinis.

2. Can I customize the menu for my brunch-themed show?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu for your brunch-themed show. We can take into account any dietary restrictions or preferences you or your guests may have. Just let us know what you're looking for and we'll make it happen.

3. How many people can I invite to my brunch-themed show?

Our shows typically have 10-12 guests, but you can invite as many people as you'd like! We recommend keeping the guest list to 20 people or fewer so that everyone has a chance to participate and ask questions. However, if you have a larger group, we can work with you to find a solution that works for everyone.

4. Do I need to provide any cooking or serving equipment for the show?

No, you do not need to provide anything for the show. Our consultants will bring all the necessary equipment and tools for the recipes. However, if you have any special serving dishes or utensils that you'd like to use, feel free to have them on hand.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a brunch-themed show?

Yes, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a brunch-themed show! Our host rewards program allows you to earn free products based on the total sales from your show. Plus, you'll also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items at a discounted price. Your consultant will go over all the details with you at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
Replies