• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Host Adjustments and Easy Returns with Pampered Partner

In summary, the host called me to say she was missing a kitchen shears and got an egg separator instead. The host thought it was so cool that she could do the adjustment online. I told her how much product she received and how much she paid.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
A host calls me and says she is missing something (kitchen shears) and got something extra (egg separator), but is so happy with everything else! I was able to do the adjustment online as we were talking and she thought that was so cool! Also, that all she has to do is stick the label on a package with the extra product and send it back was neat. Then I got to tell her how much product she received and how much she paid. That has got to be one of my favorite parts of Pampered Partner!!!:D

Don't you love being about to SHOW them how easy our job is!! I print the TY letter from PP that tells my hostess how much she got and would have earned as a consultant and include it with her receipts.

I had no idea that there was such a letter in PP. I just went in and found it and how awesome!!!!! That is amazing. I feel stupified for not knowing it was there!!! I guess I should spend some time playing around on PP> Thanks gals!

Isn't that letter great!?!?

My recruiter sent it to me when I had my show - I thought that the amount at the bottom was what she earned! I was shocked when I found out that was the base commision!

I actually print my own thank you card, using the info from the PP letter. My post script says that a new consultant would have made $______.I really do love that it makes it easy for me to tell them how much they got free. It saves me calculator time!

raebates said:
I actually print my own thank you card, using the info from the PP letter. My post script says that a new consultant would have made $______.

I really do love that it makes it easy for me to tell them how much they got free. It saves me calculator time!

Would you mind sharing what you use?

Letter??Where is this letter in PP you are talking about?? Is it in P3 also?? :confused:

Yes, the Thank you letter is also in P3. It's under reports. You'll be able to select the show you want to print it for.

I actually played around with that tonight Ann. That is really cool to give them that info! Thanks for the heads up!

I love that letter! I usually run it when I'm on the phone with my host closing her show. I tell her "For your $53.66, you're getting $217 worth of products. That's great!" It gets them very excited, especially if they were griping about not being able to use the free value towards half-price items. Once you tell them how much they saved, it brings the whole picture into focus.

dannyzmom said:
Would you mind sharing what you use?

I'll be glad to share it as soon as my computer starts cooperating again. :mad: (Long, boring story, or I'd share it. :rolleyes: )

Basically, what I did was rework the PP thank you so it sounds more like me. In my head that's easy, because I do a lot of editing and rewording in one of my many sidelines. However, I know that what's easy to some people is extremely complicated to me, so I recognize that this might be a little harder for some. When I'm able, I'll post what I use.

Okay, I realized I had a copy in by briefcase. (Don't ask.) :rolleyes: Here it is. I adjust it slightly to fit my host's situation, and I print it on a personally created thank you card.

Dear ??????

Congratulations on the success of your Pampered Chef Show! I really enjoyed meeting your family and friends.

Enclosed are your remaining receipts. Your order is being processed and should arrive very soon. When the order arrives, check the label to see how many boxes were sent.

When all of the boxes have arrived, open “Box 1” first. This box will have your bags and the Order Summaries. These will tell you where to find the products for each order. Be sure to include the receipt and the order summary with each order.

Let me know right away if anything is missing or damaged.

Your Host Club Discount Card will be on the lower left corner of one of the packing slips. Present this to receive 10% off your purchases for a full year (except host special items).

I know you are going to enjoy the products you earned from our host program. You received $$$$$$$$$$$$ worth of merchandise for $$$$$. That’s a savings of $$$$$$$$$!

Thanks again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Warmly,

Rae Bates
Your Consultant

P.S. A new Consultant for this show would have earned $$$$$$$$$$$$. If someone you know would benefit from some additional income, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I hope this helps. I typed it in quickly, so please excuse any typos.

Related to Happy Host Adjustments and Easy Returns with Pampered Partner

What is "I Just Love It When..."?

"I Just Love It When..." is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products are carefully selected to address common cooking and hosting challenges, making them a must-have for any kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "I Just Love It When..." collection?

The "I Just Love It When..." collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to simplify tasks such as chopping, mixing, and serving. These products range from knives and cutting boards to serving platters and utensils, and everything in between.

How can I purchase products from the "I Just Love It When..." collection?

You can purchase products from the "I Just Love It When..." collection through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants are trained to provide personalized recommendations and host cooking shows to demonstrate the products in action.

Are the "I Just Love It When..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of products in the "I Just Love It When..." collection are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher to ensure its longevity.

Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for the "I Just Love It When..." products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee for all "I Just Love It When..." items. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies