• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Ellen! Join Us for Festive Christmas Themed Shows

In summary, the Christmas themed show will be held on November 15th and Deena Hiltbrand will be demonstrating how to make the Quick Turkey Chili, Cranberry Turkey Wreath, Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares.
DebPC
Staff member
christmas Themed ShowsIf you do a Christmas themed show- when are you starting this year? I am doing my first one on November 15th.

We are having a Customer Appreciation Party on Thursday and will have samples of the Holiday Theme to try to entice people to book them ASAP.

Is your downline doing this? Or your upline? How many consultants are participating and where is it being held? Details please.

In December I'll be doing cookie shows. Deena Hiltbrand was kind enough to send me the info on what she does. I like that it is generic to the holiday, too. Here it is:I like to do the full version for my own baking,but this year I will switch to out new brownie recipes Deena’s Easy Cookie Show!
4 Small bar pans = success Crust make crust divide between three bar pans reserving 1/3 cup topping *12 Tablespoon Butter½ cup sugar2 cups flourBake 10 minutes on *375 or until lightly golden
Lemon bars - pour filling over crust1 egg1/8 tsp. baking soda1/3 sugar1 Tablespoon flourlemon zest (buy 2 lemons)1 ½ Tablespoon lemon juice top with powdered sugar when baked
Pecan Bars-pour filling over crust2 eggs½ cup sugarDash of salt1/3 dark corn syrup¼ cup butter (melt)2/3 cups chopped pecan
Raspberry jam Squares-spread jam over crust and top with oatmeal crumb topping3/4 cup Raspberry preserves*Use reserved 1/3 cup crumb crust mixed with oatmeal¼ oatmeal2 tablespoon sugar
Double Chocolate Brownies – mix and pour in 4th bar pan 9 ounces small jiffy type mix½ chocolate chips½ nutsBake all 4 small bar pans @ *375 for 12-15 minutes until done.
Peanut Cookie Press Blossoms – Mix together and press out, bake *375 for 10 minutes1 cup peanut butter1 egg1 cup sugar
Star Fudge two step fudge –in professional three qtr. Sauce pan cool slightly, squirt out easy accent decorator12 ounces chocolate chipsA can fudge frosting
I'm not sure if I will just do the 4 small bar pans (I will change out the brownie recipe for the warm caramel nutty brownies) or if I will also do the cookies in the cookie press and fudge. I'll have to do a trial run at home first.

Does anyone have a recipe for the large bar pan- where you can make 3 different bar cookies at once?

You could probably do the above recipe and then put parchment paper in between the sections. I was even thinking that you could press out the outside thirds of the bar pan and then place a piece of parchment on top and press the rest of the dough in the center third area. That way you can pick up the middle third if you want - make it easier for serving. Does that make sense?

Sorry this is so long!!
Happy Chef said:
Is your downline doing this? Or your upline? How many consultants are participating and where is it being held? Details please.

My Director and I usually do this twice a year. Neither of us were Directors yet when we first started doing these. We invite anyone on our team to participate and include their guests/hosts. We have 8 or 9 drawings so we each have to donate a certain amout based on how many consultants participate. We have it at my Director's house. It has a really open floor plan so it works well. We display all of the newest products and usually have a couple of stations set up for them to try different tools.

This time we are really shooting for bookings so we are going to have displays of the pretzel wreath, cranberry crunch bark (with samples), batter bowl mixes, etc. We're making the Quick Turkey Chili, Cranberry Turkey Wreath, Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares.

We make a list of all the ingredients needed and send it to all participating consultants. We can usually find most of them in our pantries and we all split the bill for the needed groceries.

Anyway, it's usually a pretty good outcome. The last one we did I had a host who wanted to win so bad, but her show was coming up within the next week so she booked another one with me the next month for anyone who missed her 1st show. Then as we got closer to the final drawings she said what else can I do to get tickets. I said, well since you already told me you have 3 friends booking off of your show and you just booked a 2nd show off of me, why don't you become a consultant and get paid for those shows. And SHE DID!! She also won the last prize of the night. She is the consultant that currently has 6 recruits and has another one signing tomorrow!! :party:

I'm attaching my invite too. I just put it on pretty paper.

Attachments

• MyCustomerAppInvite.doc
    387.5 KB · Views: 192
    387.5 KB · Views: 180
    387.5 KB · Views: 175
Let us know how it goes. Good luck tonite! Thanks so much for posting your flyer!

I came here to wish Ellen a Happy Birthday but it looks like it is all over the shout box :boss: already!

Anyway,

Enjoy some Birthday Balloons: :balloon:
Let someone sing Happy Birthday to you: :sing:
...and have some :icecream: with your cake!

I'd keep going but there is a limit of 4 smileys per message!

Have a great day!

AWWWW!!!! My birthday was in November and I just now saw this!!!! Thanks so much!

You're welcome - too funny!!!!...and it took me another 3 days to see your post!

janetupnorth said:
You're welcome - too funny!!!!

...and it took me another 3 days to see your post!

Hey better late than never right?

Related to Happy Birthday Ellen! Join Us for Festive Christmas Themed Shows

1. What is "Happy Birthday Ellen! Join Us for Festive Christmas Themed Shows"?

"Happy Birthday Ellen! Join Us for Festive Christmas Themed Shows" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate Ellen's birthday and get into the Christmas spirit.

2. When and where will the shows take place?

The shows will take place on December 25th at various locations across the country. Check our website for specific locations and times.

3. Will Ellen be present at the shows?

Yes, Ellen will be making a special appearance at some of the shows. Check our website for updates on which shows she will be attending.

4. Is there a cost to attend the shows?

No, the shows are free for all attendees. However, some locations may have limited seating, so be sure to RSVP in advance.

5. What can I expect at the shows?

The shows will feature holiday-themed cooking demonstrations, tips and tricks for entertaining, and special deals on Pampered Chef products. There will also be opportunities to interact with Ellen and other special guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
raebates