• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Chef Lisa: Celebrate with Us!

Yes, we are twins. We have very different personalities. I am a big talker and have always been that way. My grandfather's nickname for me was "big mouth." I now work hard to live up to the nickname and am now 41 years old. I don't think I will ever stop talking!:)
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
birthday.jpg

Have a fabulous day!

Happy Birthday, Lisa:sing: :sing: .............. Have a Great Day!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday! :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks to everyone! And Linda, you remembered pink is my favorite color!:D

How did I miss this????

Happy Birthday Lisa!!:balloon:

Happy, happy day!

ChefLisa said:
Thanks to everyone! And Linda, you remembered pink is my favorite color!:D
Yeah, wonder how I knew that one......

Hope you had a great luncheon with your sister. Where did you go?

Happy Birthday Lisa...I am at work so I can submit any great pictures!!! (This computer will let me type faster, however!!)

And Linda...you picture takes the cake (pun intended!!)

It does look delish doesn't it? I found it on photobucket. Just type in birthday in the search box and you'll get all kinds of pictures (some not so appropriate for a public site....)

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, wonder how I knew that one......

Hope you had a great luncheon with your sister. Where did you go?

A place in Cumming names Norman's Landing. It is a local steak and seafood restaurant, but it is very casual. Then we went to Carvel's for some ice cream. She had a birthday coupon so we each got a free cup by showing our driver's license.

Thanks again!

ChefLisa said:
A place in Cumming names Norman's Landing. It is a local steak and seafood restaurant, but it is very casual. Then we went to Carvel's for some ice cream. She had a birthday coupon so we each got a free cup by showing our driver's license.

Thanks again!
are you twins?

Yes, there are two of us. However, we are fraternal and have very different personalities. I am a BIG talker. I always have been. One of my grandfathers died when I was seven years old. His nickname for me was big mouth. I now work very hard to live up to the nickname. I am now 41! I don't think I will ever shut up!:)

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!:D

Related to Happy Birthday Chef Lisa: Celebrate with Us!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!"?

"Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of our beloved chef, Lisa.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!"?

To participate, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product during the month of Chef Lisa's birthday. You will automatically receive a special gift with your purchase as a token of our appreciation.

3. What is the special gift offered during "Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!"?

The special gift varies each year, but it is always a useful and high-quality product from our Pampered Chef line. Past gifts have included kitchen tools, cookware, and even recipe books.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!"?

No, there is no limit. You can make multiple purchases during the month and receive a special gift with each one.

5. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Happy Birthday Chef Lisa!" is open to all customers, whether they are Pampered Chef consultants or not. We want to celebrate Chef Lisa's birthday with all of our loyal customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies