• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Beth! (Bethcooks4U)

:)Happy Birthday Beth! You deserve a great day! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true! Have a great birthday, Beth!Happy Birthday Beth!Happy Birthday, Beth. I will never forget our rooming together for National 2006.It is so nice to have met you. Every time I see a post on here, with your comments,it renews in my mind, the fun we had sharing a room. Now, I have a daughter living in the Winston-Salem area, who commutes to Seagrove where she is employed. We had a lovely tour of that area in May, 2008. I cannot help but wonder how far from that area
tlag1986
Gold Member
:balloon:Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!:balloon:

Hope you have a GREAT one!! Happy Birthday!!

Happy Happy Birthday to you :):sing::sing::balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Beth - hope it's a great one! (It's my dad's b-day today too!)

Have a great B-day! :)

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one today! Lots of January birthdays looks like!

Happy Birthday, Beth! It's my oldest DD's 9th birthday today, too; good day for being born. :) Have a great one!

Happy Birthday - enjoy! :)

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, hope it's a GREAT one!

HappyBirthdaySparkly.gif

Have a great day Beth! Hope it's chock full of good things! :)

Thank you all! It's a good day!! :sing:

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

:balloon: :balloon:

Beth,

Wishing you all the best on your special day and in the year ahead!

:balloon::balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!::balloon:

Happy Birthday, Beth. I will never forget our rooming together for National 2006.
It is so nice to have met you. Every time I see a post on here, with your comments,
it renews in my mind, the fun we had sharing a room. Now, I have a daughter living in the Winston-Salem area, who commutes to Seagrove where she is employed. We had a lovely tour of that area in May, 2008. I cannot help but wonder how far from that area you might live.

Happy Birthday, Beth!!!
:sing::balloon:You deserve a great day!:sing::balloon:

I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!

Have a great birthday, Beth!

Happy Birthday Beth!

Grandmarita said:
Happy Birthday, Beth. I will never forget our rooming together for National 2006.
It is so nice to have met you. Every time I see a post on here, with your comments,
it renews in my mind, the fun we had sharing a room. Now, I have a daughter living in the Winston-Salem area, who commutes to Seagrove where she is employed. We had a lovely tour of that area in May, 2008. I cannot help but wonder how far from that area you might live.

Rita, I live about 2 hours from Seagroves, about an hour from Winston Salem (I'm east of WS and north of Seagroves). Be sure to let me know next time you are here! I'd love to get together!! ...and I LOVE Seagroves!!!:love:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your good thoughts!!

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it.... Happy Belated Birthday....

Related to Happy Birthday Beth! (Bethcooks4U)

What is "Happy Birthday Beth!"?

"Happy Birthday Beth!" is a special cooking demonstration and celebration event created by Pampered Chef consultant, Bethcooks4U, to help you celebrate your birthday in a fun and delicious way.

How can I book a "Happy Birthday Beth!" event?

You can book a "Happy Birthday Beth!" event by contacting Bethcooks4U directly or by attending one of her Pampered Chef parties and expressing your interest in booking the event.

What is included in a "Happy Birthday Beth!" event?

A "Happy Birthday Beth!" event includes a cooking demonstration by Bethcooks4U, where she will teach you and your guests how to make delicious and easy recipes. You will also receive a special birthday gift from Pampered Chef and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discount.

Can I customize the menu for my "Happy Birthday Beth!" event?

Yes, Bethcooks4U is happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. Just let her know your preferences when booking the event.

How long does a "Happy Birthday Beth!" event last?

A "Happy Birthday Beth!" event typically lasts between 1-2 hours, depending on the menu and number of guests. However, Bethcooks4U is flexible and can work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pamperedharriet