1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hand soap in outlet

1. crissy11

crissy11 Member Gold Member

Did I completely read the outlet wrong on this?? I place several orders for customers and myself for the soap.. I got mine in today and it is the small samples sizes.. six in a pack.. I wanted it in the big bottle to replace the one by my sink next to the lotion... I am disappointed and I hope that the customers will be ok with them.

Jul 7, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Oh no, I must have misread it too. I ordered it asssuming it was the full size bottles, too. But, I can't be sure what it said - since it is not up on the site anymore.

Jul 7, 2009
  3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Oh no! I hope not! I ordered for a customer too!

Jul 7, 2009
  4. janetupnorth

I checked my e-mail and the outlet item # is different than the old product number of 2975, but the price and picture showed the big bottles. My outlet order still hasn't shipped - ordered 7/3 so I'm curious what I'll get. I need the big bottles for my customer!

Jul 7, 2009
  5. kam

Mine hasn't shipped either - so I guess I will have to wait patiently! And yes, the picture was definitely the large bottle.

Did it ever come in sample size bottles for sale through the catalog?

Jul 7, 2009
  6. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. The small ones were only on the supply orders...Oh well, If they are the small ones I'll use them for give aways.

Jul 7, 2009
  7. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

I never saw it on the outlet, so I checked my newsletter from Tasty Tidbits (which shows what was available with Joy made up the newsletter) Knowing now that it's a small bottle, I suppose that I can see it in the photo.....but not knowing I would have thought it was the original bottle. Nowhere does it mention that it's the original size, but it also doesn't mention that it's teeny tiny bottles. The way it's photographed, it seems like they made it look like it was a full-sized bottle. This seems very misleading to me....certainly not how Doris would do it!

Jul 7, 2009
  8. crissy11

yep, I ordered what I thought was two bottles of soap and got 2 six pack of sample size soap.. what we used to be able to order off of the supply order form. I have had two bottles of the sample size soap in my give away basket and they are still there after 2 months of shows...

Jul 7, 2009
  9. crissy11

Please post when your soap arrives so I will know if this is a mistake or not...

Jul 8, 2009
  10. kam

It looks like mine shipped and will arrive tomorrow - I'll let you know!

Now I am glad I did not order more.

Jul 8, 2009
  11. Ginger428

I ordered 6 bottles, so If I get the large ones I'll trade you for the small ones....:)

Jul 8, 2009
  12. crissy11

that sounds good to me

Jul 8, 2009
  13. Ginger428

ok....my order came so crissy or Janet, If you want to trade the large ones let me know....

Jul 9, 2009
  14. kam

So you got the large bottles?

Mine is sitting on my front porch right now - but I am at work. :(

Jul 9, 2009
  15. Ginger428

Yep all 6 of them, how about you?

Jul 9, 2009
  16. Jane the PC

Jane the PC Novice Member

Mine are on Fed Ex vehicle for delivery, i ordered 10 through my website... i hope they come in big bottles! but even if they dont, i'm still glad to see them at least there. Perhaps their demand will bring them back?!?

Jul 9, 2009
  17. janetupnorth

Mine is out for delivery today - I'll know tonight.

18. crissy11

I called HO and they said I got the small bottles because that was all they had left... I would like to trade for two large bottles..

Jul 9, 2009
  19. Ginger428

did you get your PM??? :D

Jul 9, 2009
  20. janetupnorth

Really? ...and you got yours before us? Not looking good for me. :(

21. Ginger428

Janet,
    I'll trade with you....

Jul 9, 2009
  22. kam

OK, so we weren't crazy for thinking they were the full size bottles - since that is apparently what they intended.

But, since outlet orders aren't returnable - they shouldn't be switching like that. I wonder if they'll take the small bottles back? I have no use for the small bottles.

Jul 9, 2009
  23. crissy11

I asked if my customers could get a refund and the lady said NO outlet was nonreturnable and nonrefundable... I told her BUT that wasn't what the customer bought and they should get something else without being notified.. I would have rather had my money back than a bunch of small bottles that I can't use in my caddy...
    Hopefully my customer will get the big bottles but hers is being delivered today.. If she isn't happy I guess I will be refunding her money myself..

Jul 9, 2009
  24. CLEGER

CLEGER Novice Member Gold Member

If any one wants to sale, let me know I have a customer that is interested in the smaller sample bottles. My email is: tdhleger@cox.net

Jul 9, 2009
  25. janetupnorth

Ginger - I'll let you know when I open my box tonight.

26. Ginger428

ok, but If I'm not here, I'll check after my show tonight.....:D

Jul 9, 2009
  27. Jane the PC

I got mine in just now from fed ex, i ordered 10 bottles, but I ordered them on my PWS as a customer, not a consultant. I got the larger 17oz bottles with the pump that were pictured. I dont really think its fair that they ship out smaller bottles because that was all that was left. I guess I got the larger ones because I paid a higher price as a customer vs. a consultant.

Jul 9, 2009
  28. Jane the PC

If someone needs a larger bottle for a customer, i'll trade for the refill sample packs, a bottle or two. How many ounces are in the sample packs? email me jroussel@gisy.com or call 504-495-4211 if its after 6PM CST.

Jul 9, 2009
  29. kam

Yes, you must be right. I got the large bottles! Yea! :)

I ordered as a customer since I had items for other people on my order. Only 2 soaps and the pies/tarts cards were for me. I went back and forth on whether to place as a consultant or customer. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to charge the "customer" price if I was getting the reduced consultant price. And I didn't want to offer my reduced consultant price to my customers. So, to keep it on the up & up, I ordered as a customer. Good thing I did!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    Jul 9, 2009
  30. janetupnorth

Ginger - mine was supposed to be delivered today but it says "recipient location security delay - delivery will be reattempted" so I won't see it until tomorrow. :( FedEx Ground is really odd sometimes...

31. Ginger428

okie dokie...I'll be here tomorrow.....:D

Jul 9, 2009
  32. janetupnorth

Got my box today - it said "dog" on the box so that was the "security delay".

I have 2 dogs but they are way behind the garage (no where near the house) and behind 6 foot fences. They'd never get out...what an odd driver.

Anyway, I did get all the big bottles so I'm set! Thanks for the offer though Ginger! See you in Chicago!

Jul 10, 2009
  33. Ginger428

GREAT! I'm glad it all worked out. See you in Chicago!!!

Jul 10, 2009
Have something to add?