• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Show Ideas: Spooky and Entertaining Suggestions

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Halloween-themed products, including cookie cutters, baking molds, serving platters, and kitchen tools. They also have fun and festive decorations, such as table runners and serving trays. You can host a Halloween show with Pampered Chef and earn free and discounted products. There are often special promotions and offers for Halloween shows. You can incorporate Halloween recipes into your Pampered Chef party with the help of trained consultants and also find recipes on their website. In addition to kitchen and cooking products, Pampered Chef offers non-food-related Halloween products like candles, hand soaps, and kitchen towels, perfect for gifts or party decorations.
TJMagoo
Does anyone have any fun ideas for a Halloween themed show?

definitely spotlite the "my safe cutter" only $4 and does a great job on jack-o-lanterns! also...maybe you can do a party for mom's and show them how easy it is to make "haunted" recipes for their kid's halloween party (or even thiers!)

The pumpkin trifle from the desserts cookbook is good. You can invite the guests to wear their best costume and give them a prize

Don't have Desserts cookbook and don't see pumpkin trifle on this site recipes or can't pull up on PC recipe search. Can you post ingredients/directions?

It's weird, I cannot find it on CC but I think it's it in the Simply Sweet Cookbook. Mine is in my kit which is in my car that my husband has at work right now. I'll see what I can do later when he gets home.

If you take the decorating tools and bake sugar cookies you could have a contest on most frightening and/or cutest Halloween themed design. It will give the guests a chance to try out some of the tools and really get involved! Just make sure you have some colored frosting and candy so people feel they can really individualize their cookie!

cake in the batter bowl, flip it out on the round or rectangle platter & it's a spider's body. 1 cup prep bowl cake can make a head. Licorice for legs. Chocolate cake & chocolate icing would work best for the effect.Fluted cake (chocolate with chocolate icing) filled with candy corn.

2 fluted cakes placed bottoms together to make a pumpkin cake iced orange

Oops, never got the pumpkin trifle posted! I'll have to see if I can find it this weekend.

Thanks a lot everyone!

What types of Halloween-themed products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of Halloween-themed products, including cookie cutters, baking molds, serving platters, and kitchen tools. We also have fun and festive decorations, such as table runners and serving trays.

Can I host a Halloween show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a Halloween show with Pampered Chef! Our consultants are happy to help you plan a spooky and fun event for your friends and family. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products!

Are there any special deals or promotions for Halloween shows?

Yes, we often have special promotions and offers for Halloween shows. Contact your consultant to see what deals are currently available for hosting a show during the Halloween season.

Can I incorporate Halloween recipes into my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to help you find and prepare delicious Halloween-themed recipes using Pampered Chef products. We also have a variety of recipes available on our website to inspire your Halloween cooking and baking.

Do you offer any non-food-related Halloween products?

Yes, in addition to kitchen and cooking products, Pampered Chef also offers non-food-related Halloween products such as candles, hand soaps, and kitchen towels. These items make great gifts or decorations for your Halloween party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kitchencop
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef07