• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Recipes Ideas for a Crowd: Deb's October Menu

In summary, some easy Halloween recipes for a crowd include mummy hot dogs, pumpkin-shaped cheese balls, and spiderweb dip. For a party, you can try witch finger pretzels, ghostly guacamole, and deviled egg eyeballs as appetizers. There are also plenty of vegetarian options such as roasted pumpkin seeds, stuffed bell pepper jack-o'-lanterns, and veggie graveyard dip. For desserts, you can make monster cupcakes, candy corn fruit cups, and witch hat cookies. And to quench your thirst, try vampire punch, witch's brew, and ghostly milkshakes for spooky drinks.
deb313
:) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about Halloween recipes. I have many shows in October and any ideas would help me out. Something that would show a number of products. :) Thanks! Deb + 2

Here are a couple files that might help (there are other recipes in the file I sent you). Enjoy!

Attachments

• Halloween.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 952
  • PumpkinCreamcheesesqandspicecake.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 484
Thanks a bunch!Thank you so much for helping me out with the recipes. I hope that my host and I can settle on one that I am able to prepare and make. Thanks again. :)

How about the spider cake?Bake cake batter in the classic batter bowl. Invert onto a simple additions piece. Frost with chocolate frosting. Cover with chocolate sprinkles. Take 8 pieces of black licorice, and into each peice and place a toothpick into one end. Put the other end into the cake (to create the leggs). Use gumdrops for the eyes.

I did this at a recent cluster meeting and it was so cute!

Cute idea!Thanks Liz for that idea as well. I never would of thought of that. It is a very cute idea. Thanks again!

1. What are some easy Halloween recipes for a crowd?

Some easy Halloween recipes for a crowd include mummy hot dogs, pumpkin-shaped cheese balls, and spiderweb dip.

2. Can you suggest any Halloween appetizers for a party?

Yes, some Halloween appetizers that would be perfect for a party are witch finger pretzels, ghostly guacamole, and deviled egg eyeballs.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for Halloween party food?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian options for Halloween party food include roasted pumpkin seeds, stuffed bell pepper jack-o'-lanterns, and veggie graveyard dip.

4. What are some fun and festive Halloween desserts?

There are so many options for fun and festive Halloween desserts! Some ideas include monster cupcakes, candy corn fruit cups, and witch hat cookies.

5. Can you recommend any spooky drinks for a Halloween party?

Definitely! Some spooky drinks that would be perfect for a Halloween party are vampire punch, witch's brew, and ghostly milkshakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies