• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!

The bullet states:• Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 – Nov. 30. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your Stainless and Executive Cookware selections!But it also says:• Sell Professional and Executive Cookware collections from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30, plus Stainless Cookware beginning Sept. 1 – Nov. 30, and you’ll earn Pan-O-Rama points toward free Stainless or Executive Cookware. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your cookware selection.So it's not just that you can sell any of the cookware, it's that you can earn points toward free cookware by selling any
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Dear Consultant,

It’s come to our attention that there is some confusion over a bullet point on the Pan-O-Rama flyer that was included in the Special Edition Consultant News.

The bullet states:
• Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 – Nov. 30. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your Stainless and Executive Cookware selections!

As you know, Stainless Cookware is not available for sale to customers until Sept. 1. Therefore, we’ve updated the flyer to state:

• Sell Professional and Executive Cookware collections from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30, plus Stainless Cookware beginning Sept. 1 – Nov. 30, and you’ll earn Pan-O-Rama points toward free Stainless or Executive Cookware. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your cookware selection.

Click here http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07aug_nov.pdf for an updated flyer. Please note, the flyer has been updated on Consultant’s Corner.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

It is scary to me that they needed to clarify that point. . .
Yeah, we don't start selling new stuff until September 1st.

chefjeanine said:
It is scary to me that they needed to clarify that point. . .
Yeah, we don't start selling new stuff until September 1st.

That's the world we are living in now...some nut case would be calling screaming at some poor lady at HO for sure!

I thought it was pretty clear before. SS is new, therefore it can't be sold until September 1. The sentence in question was just to point out the earning period.

chefann said:
I thought it was pretty clear before. SS is new, therefore it can't be sold until September 1. The sentence in question was just to point out the earning period.

New consultants might not understand how this stuff works though and might have thought that we could start selling the cookware August 1st because of the wording of the promotion.

Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 – Nov. 30. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your Stainless and Executive Cookware selections!That tells me that we can sell from all three cookware lines - I can see how it would confuse even a seasoned consultant!

1. Can I customize the design and font of "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!"?

Yes, you can customize the design and font of "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" by using our online design tool. Simply choose from our selection of fonts and colors to create a unique and personalized product.

2. Is "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" available in different sizes?

Yes, "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" is available in various sizes to fit your needs. We offer small, medium, and large options, as well as custom sizes upon request.

3. Can I order "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering options for "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" so you can get the perfect quantity for your team or event. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How long does it take to receive my order of "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!"?

The production time for "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" varies depending on the quantity and customization options. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your specific order.

5. Is "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Hahaha...we Are Great Proofreaders!" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the design and quality of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sburnside