• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!

In summary, Rachael Ray is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
jenniferlynne
I was watching her 30 minute meals show and she was smashing and then cutting up her garlic. She said "My family is always buying me garlic presses and things but I won't use them". I wonder if she has ever had a PC one.

Then she was making eggs and she got out a spatula to stir them. She said make sure you never use metal in your non-stick cookware because it will scratch it. Well someone needs to remind her because she is always using those metal tongs in her cookware on her new show!!! :eek:

Someone needs to send her our chef's tongs, too!

I don't know why she always cuts up her garlic. It's so sticky that I don't cut it if I don't have to (& since I've gotten the garlic press, I haven't found a reason to! lol)

I have always wanted to send her a garlic press!!!! I guess I won't waste my time!
She did have a good tip on her show last night (the new one w/the audience) She said when you have just a little bit of jam or jelly in the bottom of the jar; to add some orange juice & shake up really well. Then add to pork or chicken that you've cooked in your skillet; makes a great glaze. I thought it sounded yummy!

Depending on what you're using the garlic for, chopped vs pressed does make a difference. When it's pressed you get a much stronger flavor than when it's chopped. If I'm chopping the garlic, I do it because I want big chunks of garlic in the recipe. If I'm pressing it, I do it because I want the flavor to be throughout the recipe and blend in more.....

And yes, someone needs to send Rachael the Chef's Tongs, the Garlic Press, and oh, shoot! I know there's more that she needs, but I can't think of it right now!!! lol Her and every other cook on the Food Network ;)

I was watching an episode of Inner Chef on HOM network and the lady he was cooking for got out her Pampered Chef food chopper to chop the onions. I think she may have been a consultant or at least a preferred customer because I swear I saw a turn about tool caddy on her counter!!

She even made the guy use the food chopper. I thought it was hilarious.

Too Funny! I Love It!!!!! ;)

I also so that episode. They also used small bar pan to roast garlic in that episode. But did you take notice at the end of the program her tool turnabout was put away. I was like, not fair.
Teresa

I know what else Rachael Ray needs.....a PC can opener...her lids always fall in the can!! I HATE that...it's so gross!!!:eek: :D

Kinet said:
I know what else Rachael Ray needs.....a PC can opener...her lids always fall in the can!! I HATE that...it's so gross!!!:eek: :D

That IS soooooo nasty!

Had to put my two cents in here....

I LOVE Rachael Ray. I would love to see her use PC tools but she's trying to market her own stuff too. I Think it would be awesome to see someone send her in a pc tool though, maybe on her "Stump the Rach" days.

Also, I only use my garlic press when I don't have time to chop my garlic. I really enjoy mincing my own garlic because it isn't quite as strong for some medeterranian dishes I like to make. Plus its just fun if you have a really high quality knife...such as the new PC knives!

I love Rachel too. And her recipes are really good. I've tried a couple of them. The difference between Rachel and PC is... We talk about the products she talks about the food!!:D

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE HER!!! :D :D I make her recipes all the time..I'm just saying, she could use some help toolwise;)

Since she sponsors TOHE she will promote there items and her own line. Even if she liked our products she probably wouldn't show them I'm sure she has a contract with TOHE that she would be in violation of if she did.

poor rachel she just needs to be pampered and then she would be won over to uses all our tools...the cool tools!!

Did anyone see yesterday when she did a panini bar and antipasto bar? I thought that would be a great idea for a show. we could promate the new grill pan and press and use the bamboo carving board for the antipasto bar.

Okay I know this is an old topic...but I missed it the first time around. Sorry?? LOL
I told my guests at my show yesterday that it drives me crazy to see these good chef cooks using scrapers that have wooden handles and obviously not fused in to one piece.
Also when they don't use quality kitchen tools! Drives me batty. I'm thinking would a mechanic rather use Wal Mart special tool or a high quality "Snap-On" tool. Should be the same way in the kitchen!

Kris

little trick with the GPI use my GP to make...cookie hair! Yep, just take little bits (about a small marble size) of sugar cookie dough, tinted to match the color of the hair, and press it through the GP to make hair for your "sugar cookie kids". My Grandmama told me this many years ago and now I see that puillsbury has a "tip" just like this for there gingerbread dough...I bet they stole it from her!! My Grandmama was one of the first contributors to the Betty Crocker Cookbook. Her Molases cookies are in the first edition!!:p

Gp
pamperedgirl3 said:
Someone needs to send her our chef's tongs, too!

I don't know why she always cuts up her garlic. It's so sticky that I don't cut it if I don't have to (& since I've gotten the garlic press, I haven't found a reason to! lol)

I love Garlic and couldn't eat much of it until I finally used the Garlic Press by PC!!! I absolutely love it and lots doesn't make me sick like the powder or other stuff!!!!

My Mom told me she "Rachel Ray" that is uses a lot of PC stuff but calls it funny made up names, I told her it's most likely copy cat stuff????

Related to Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!

What is "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!"?

"Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!" is a popular game that was created by Pampered Chef to add some fun and excitement to virtual parties. It involves listening to a quote from celebrity chef Rachel Ray and trying to guess the missing word or phrase.

How do I play "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!"?

To play "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!", the host will play a short clip of Rachel Ray speaking and pause right before the missing word or phrase. Players will then have to submit their guesses in the chatbox or through a poll. The first person to guess correctly wins a prize!

Can I customize the game for my virtual party?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows hosts to choose from a variety of themes and categories for "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!" to fit the theme or occasion of their virtual party. Hosts can also submit their own quotes to be included in the game.

Do I need any special equipment to play "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!"?

No, "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!" can be played with just a computer or mobile device and an internet connection. However, having a webcam and microphone can enhance the virtual party experience.

Can I win prizes by playing "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers prizes for the winners of "Ha! Guess What Rachel Ray Just Said!" games. Hosts can choose to provide their own prizes or use the suggested prizes provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies