• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Wants Products Early - Any Advice?

In summary, the host has two more orders coming in at the end of the week and the guest told the host that he would give her another $25 (because that's what she would get at the next level) off her next order. However, there is no way to give a host credit for an order if you submit it any time other than her show.
kspry
I have a Nov 16 show, and told the host it will be 3 weeks before her order arrives, since Thanksgiving falls the following week.

My host has a guest who sent this email:
Will your person let you order something through your party, but just need it sooner than three weeks after the 16th? I need a couple of things, but I like them sooner than that.

How in the world would I give the host credit? Any ideas?

Unless you happen to have it NIB or know a local consultant who has there's no way. She could do an individual order but then her friend would not get credit and she'd have to pay the direct shipping.

You would have to eat it.

I closed a show yesterday that I needed to get in in October. The host has 2 more orders coming in at the end of the week. I told her I would give her another $25 (because that's what she would get at the next level) off her next order. I will eat that.

There's no way to give a host credit for an order if you submit it any time other than her show. You can do it if you want, but you'll pay the difference yourself. Hope that makes sense.

kspry said:
I have a Nov 16 show, and told the host it will be 3 weeks before her order arrives, since Thanksgiving falls the following week.

My host has a guest who sent this email:

How in the world would I give the host credit? Any ideas?

Is these items for gifts? If so I make a cute little gift card ( ithink i found it on here) for the customer to put in a card...saying someone has purchased you these products from PC and it will be delivered ASAP

Thanks, all! I was afraid of that....guess I'll see what she wants to order.

I emailed my host back and said "I'm sure we can work something out!"

I hope it's something I already have, not that I have much....

I bet it won't really take 3 weeks for the order to get back. Pampered Chef usually ships with lightening fast speed in November and December. Maybe you could find out when she needs (not wants) the products and convince her to order with the show. Also, start host coaching the host to close in a very timely fashion!

I sent a huge order in on Friday and the host had it by Tuesday.

I just submited an show the night of 30th and it was shiped out the 31st. It wil be delivered on sat the 3rd. Ofcourse that is the fastest I have had anything ship since i joined in Feb so maybe all the kinks of the new system are worked out.

I sent an order Monday night and it was shipped Wed to be delivered tomorrow. its really quick these days.

Ditto
mom2manyboys said:
I just submited an show the night of 30th and it was shiped out the 31st. It wil be delivered on sat the 3rd. Ofcourse that is the fastest I have had anything ship since i joined in Feb so maybe all the kinks of the new system are worked out.

Same here. Show is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday November 3rd. I seriously doubt it will take longer than a week.

Debbie :D

Get this....show submitted Mon., shipped Tues, delivered yesterday & today!
Show #2 submitted Tues, shipped yesterday & delivered today!

How awesome is that???

crystalscookingnow said:
Get this....show submitted Mon., shipped Tues, delivered yesterday & today!
Show #2 submitted Tues, shipped yesterday & delivered today!

How awesome is that???

That's VERY awesome. I always get my orders back quickly. That's why when people complain about the $4 shipping cost I roll my eyes. With other companies I've had to pay much more than that in shipping and had to wait weeks to get my order.

Pampered Chef is awesome! :D

I signed up on Oct. 27 (a Saturday) and the kit was on my doorstep the following Wednesday. My recruiter submitted a show on a Thursday NIGHT and it was on her doorstep the following Saturday. Unless you know your host will be dragging her feet getting orders in ... there is no reason things will take 3 weeks to arrive. HQ told me turn-around time (from their desk to your door) is 2-5 DAYS.I just submitted a show today and one of the customers is an on-line friend of mine. She wants the order direct shipped to her family's house in Minnesota. I am praying that it arrives by Saturday morning because otherwise, it will cost like $23 to have it shipped to her home in CANADA. PC does not ship to the Great White North when an order is submitted by a consultant in the states. The whole experience made me very appreciative of the $4 shipping we offer. I've had a few customers whine about it, and I am sick of it. I will NEVER complain about it again!

I wish you luck! They are a bit off with the holiday coming up. I submitted a show Friday and they are expecting delivery for this Friday. I hope it is here on Wednesday, but if not oh well. A full week is still not bad.

1. Can I receive my products before the designated delivery date?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide products before the designated delivery date. Our delivery schedule is carefully planned to ensure that all orders are processed and delivered on time to our guests.

2. What if I have a special event and need my products earlier?

If you have a special event and need your products earlier, please contact your consultant to see if they can accommodate your request. They may be able to arrange for a faster delivery option for an additional fee.

3. Is there any way to expedite the shipping process?

We do not offer expedited shipping for our products. All orders are processed and shipped according to our delivery schedule to ensure fairness for all of our guests.

4. Can I pick up my products from a local store or warehouse?

Unfortunately, we do not have physical stores or warehouses where products can be picked up. All orders are shipped directly from our distribution center to ensure efficient and timely delivery.

5. What should I do if my products arrive later than the expected delivery date?

If your products arrive later than the expected delivery date, please contact your consultant for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide updates on its status. In rare cases of shipping delays, your consultant may also be able to offer a solution, such as a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wildrose4420
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathy Kiesow
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Chef_TK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies