• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest & Host Specials May --> August

Jeannie - thanks so much for the great flyer!Thanks, I saw them in the Consultants News that I got. Looks great!!I made a few minor changes and converted to Word format for those who need it.I made a few minor changes and converted to Word format for those who need it.Laura, I tried to download it - but it comes up with a bunch of symbols instead of words....and separated into 2 pages.....any way that you know of that I can fix it?It opens fine for me, but I resaved as a rich text format and will post that way.Love it Thanks, This is perfect for my lapboards
pamperedtiffani
Ok - here we go again. I made this flyer - please let me know where the mistakes are. Proofreading is still not my strong suit ;)

Let me know and I'll make changes! Thanks all!

Attachments

• may - august specials 07.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 623
Looks great. Thank you!

How do you know the specials for August already?

amybee said:
How do you know the specials for August already?

You can cheat on CC to see them. When you go to open up a special that is listed change the month to "aug" and it will show them.

Looks great to me!! thanks! The only thing you may want to add is in August something about that host can choose from 2 new fall forged products, also.

I just want to say, everyone on here is so helpful!

I'm a new consultant, and I always stay encouraged and have the coolest flyers and ideas from all of you.

Thanks for sharing all your hard work, I'm learing how to do some of this, hopefully I can add to the forum someday.

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Jeannie

Once again you have made a WONDERFUL flyer & thank you soooooooo much.....:D

I would really like to attach this to my May Newsletter going out today, but can't as a PDF......does someone have the capability of transferring it to a Word Doc.?

Thank you so much, its wonderful!! I aprreciate you sharing with all of us! :D

Thanks, I saw them in the Consultants News that I got. Looks great!!

I made a few minor changes and converted to Word format for those who need it.

Attachments

• host and guest specials May - August.doc
    486.5 KB · Views: 434
ivykeep said:

Laura,
I tried to download it - but it comes up with a bunch of symbols instead of words....and separated into 2 pages.....any way that you know of that I can fix it?

It opens fine for me, but I resaved as a rich text format and will post that way.

Love it Thanks, This is perfect for my lapboards.:D

Chef_Jeannie said:
I just want to say, everyone on here is so helpful!

I'm a new consultant, and I always stay encouraged and have the coolest flyers and ideas from all of you.

Thanks for sharing all your hard work, I'm learing how to do some of this, hopefully I can add to the forum someday.

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Jeannie

You add something just by being here. And I am sure you will be posting all kinds of stuff before long.

Hi Laura I am with Becky mine also didn't come out in english

That's so weird -- I'll try changing the font and reposting in a bit

Last edited:
Ok Now it is looking fine Great job and thank you.

Wow!!!
That Looks Fabulous!!
Schel

ivykeep said:

Thanks for the conversion - however - the words seem to be Middle-Eastern??? :D

PCGINA said:
Thanks for the conversion - however - the words seem to be Middle-Eastern??? :D

Gina - look a few more posts down - she fixed it and now it's great!

I think the problem was that I used a fancy (not-standard) font and tried to embed it so that everyone could use the same font. It clearly didn't work (still looks good when I open both links).

It may also be because I have Office 2007 so I have to save as a compatibility file (Word 97-2003) so that non Office 2007 users can open it.

Those two things together may have contributed to the problem.

Tiffani - Thanks for the flyer... it looks great!

Laura... thanks for all the conversion work! The Tahoma text looks just fine :)

It looks awesome!! Thanks for posting! Personally, I may try to take off the August column until I have June and July booked to where I want. THanks for taking the time to do this!!

Related to Guest & Host Specials May --> August

What are the current guest and host specials for May to August?

The current guest special is a free gift with purchase for orders over $75. The host special includes bonus products and discounts based on the total party sales.

How can I qualify for the guest and host specials?

To qualify for the guest special, simply make a purchase of $75 or more. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party and have a minimum of $200 in party sales.

Can I combine the guest and host specials?

No, the guest and host specials cannot be combined. However, if you are both a guest and a host, you can take advantage of both offers separately.

What products are included in the guest and host specials?

The specific products included in the guest and host specials vary each month. Please refer to the current promotional flyer or check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

When do the guest and host specials change?

The guest and host specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest offers. The current specials for May to August will end on August 31st and new specials will begin on September 1st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies