• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guessing Next Year's Trip: Join the Fun and Share Your Predictions!

In summary, Diane would like to go to Tuscany, Ireland, or Egypt. Everyone else is thinking about different places.
lacychef said:
At our cluster meeting this month, my director had been on an upper level director conference call earlier that day. She said the person leading the call said "let me check my mickey mouse watch for the time". She thought it was weird that she put it that way....just another idea;) I'll be happy with wherever we're going; cause I am going somewhere next year!

Maybe she really does have a mickey mouse watch!! LOL

Oh-I hope it's not Disney. I REALLY want to go to Disney in a HIGH level when it's the incentive, but I don't think I'd be ready next year!!! My hubby & I lived in Florida for 4 years & went to Disney around once a month. We had MAJOR withdraws when we moved (of course we went twice more the year we moved--found out I was pregnant there!) & I would LOVE to go for FREE--just not yet!!

They just did Disney a few years ago...I don't think they would do it again this soon.

It could be the other Disney property... I don't know which they went to last time, but I bet that Disney has a bigger draw than other places because of the family factor. I would definetly work a lot harder if I knew Disney was in my reach!!

gilliandanielle said:
It could be the other Disney property... I don't know which they went to last time, but I bet that Disney has a bigger draw than other places because of the family factor. I would definetly work a lot harder if I knew Disney was in my reach!!

Too soon. If you look at the list, Disney is every four years. You'll just have to settle for somewhere else this year. ;)

I hope it is not Disney. Hubby and I are empty nesters, and free to travel. We have no grandchildren yet, so Disney holds no draw for me. Now, ITALY? I am in !!!!

It has been about 4 or 5 years since it was Italy. That one I'd actually work towards. If I remember correctly, the last time Italy was offered, there was also a family-oriented option to Keystone, Colorado at the same level (earners could choose trip for 2 to Italy or trip for 4 to Keystone).

lacychef said:
At our cluster meeting this month, my director had been on an upper level director conference call earlier that day. She said the person leading the call said "let me check my mickey mouse watch for the time". She thought it was weird that she put it that way....just another idea;) I'll be happy with wherever we're going; cause I am going somewhere next year!

Could be EuroDisney

mrssyvo said:
I hope it is not Disney. Hubby and I are empty nesters, and free to travel. We have no grandchildren yet, so Disney holds no draw for me. Now, ITALY? I am in !!!!

My husband & I had a BLAST just the two of us at Disney! We would see all those parents with screaming kids & think it was MUCH better to travel as a couple to Disney!!

I actually went to disney by myself...long story..supposed to meet friends planes were missed...
anyway, I had a blast. It was a really relaxing trip. No one but me to please!!!!! there is so much adult things to do at Disney don't rule it out just cuz you don't have kids.

i just went to Busch Gardens with my family. It was for my youngest brother's 18th birthday. We rode coasters ALL DAY for two days. My poor mom hates coasters so she sat on benches. I felt bad for her but she didnt mind. But I cannot see having as mich fun with little kids. YOu cant take them on most of the rides!
Going as adults can be a blast!

nikked said:
I found this listing of all the past trips, and thought I would share. It gives an idea of any "pattern" to them! I don't know what it means when there are FOUR trips listed for a year...anyone been around long enough to provide clarification?

• 1987-Cancun (on this first trip, only 6 consultants were there!)
  • 1988-Jamaica (12 consultants went)
  • 1989-Caribbean Cruise (22 consultants attended)
  • 1990-Hawaii (56 consultants)
  • 1991-Puerto Vallarta
  • 1992-California Cruise or Williamsburg
  • 1993-Orlando
  • 1994-San Antonio, Texas or Maui
  • 1995-New Orleans or London
  • 1996-Orlando or Alaskan Cruise
  • 1997-San Diego or Hong Kong
  • 1998-Washington DC, Paris, Caribbean Cruise or Hawaii
  • 1999-New Orleans, Barcelona, Caribbean Cruise, or Hawaii (big island)
  • 2000-Mediterranean Cruise, Montreal, Orlando or Munich
  • 2001-Rome or Keystone Colorado
  • 2002-San Antonio, Texas or Alaskan Cruise
  • 2003-Hawaii or San Diego
  • 2004-Disney
  • 2005-Caribbean Cruise or Vienna, Austria
  • 2006-San Francisco or the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas

I went to Disney in 2000 and in 2005 and Keystone in 2002 Keystone was my favorite!
I have earned a trip every year since I started in 1998, but I do not vacation with out my kids and we do not fly so for me Pampered Chef trips should have the option for a family trip every year even if shorter trips so I would go. But I have enjoyed all the gift certificates and cashier's checks in place of trips to buy what I can use.

Sara,

Are you pregnant?

oooh...did anyone say Australia yet?

I'd love to visit New Zealand...

My DH would do the shows himself if New Zealand was up for grabs!!

gilliandanielle said:
My DH would do the shows himself if New Zealand was up for grabs!!

There you go! He can do shows for you when the baby is born!:D

Maybe I could just recruit him and keep my customers!

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe I could just recruit him and keep my customers!

Of course you'd have to make him move out so you could recruit him (different address). Hmmm--send the kids with him!! Keep your customers AND your sanity!

I am so ready for leadership, to find out what the new trip is & the new products. Maybe I can get my DH do more. Right now I am working on a lap top out of him. Maybe for my b-day in march, if I tell him I will pay for it with PC money by the end of the year.OOh earn a trip, get a new lap top. My fire is coming back......

pamperedbecky said:
Disney was just in 2005, so I doubt they'd do that anytime soon. I'd LOVE that though! I think Ireland would be awesome!!! I'd love Tuscany too. Paris was probably a while ago (way before my time) so maybe they'd do it there again. That would be AWESOME! Our 10 year anniversary is in 2008, so it would be cool if it was a really romantic destination!:)

When they do the family trips, how reasonable do they make it for the kids? I plan to become a director this year and make the trips!!!! (I think I can, I think I can....)

its_me_susan said:
When they do the family trips, how reasonable do they make it for the kids? I plan to become a director this year and make the trips!!!! (I think I can, I think I can....)
We met some people on the cruise and they said it actually didn't end up costing much at all for the kids. They took the travel money (instead of having PC do the booking) and ended up finding lower airline fares so the difference covered the cost of the cruise for the kids.

The buy up for kids is usually very reasonable - it can be your vacation for the year so consider what you would have spent for a regular vacation and the AWESOME PC vaction will be a great deal!

PS: I know you can...I know you can...

I hope its not Disney or Busch Gardens.. They are great places but I'm smack in the heart of both of them living in Brandon FL! I am 20min from BuschGardens & I have a year pass.. I am about 1 hour from Disney & Universal & just went there last weekend. I want something exotic!!! I am aiming for level 2 trip,I have been with PC since April when my daughter was 6weeks old i signed! I'm a single young mom-moved back home to save $$ & I would LOVE to go on a trip & take my mom as a thank you for everything & of course bring my baby girl too! I couldn't handle the withdraws from not seeing her! I personally would DIE if it was Paris! That is my dream to go there, Ireland,England,Italy,Egypt sooo I'm wondering (cause I will have to have a regular fulltimer job) If i could make the 3rd level trip.. At my last cluster meeting we did goal setting & I need to have 11 qualified recruits for level 2! I recruited 5 in Aug this year but only 1 qualified sooo when the other 4 qualify after Jan that would work in my favor! Soo how hard is it to make level 3?! I know becoming director shortens the amount of needed points but I also has the stress of having a certain commissionable sales total to keep directorship... ANY ADVICE????????? Send me a personal messege!!!! Oh will we get a new lil envelope where we can track our points at(there was a vacation thing in the kit)

That's how I felt this year. I live 2 hours north of San Fran, so for me to earn a trip to San Fran was big whoop. I had a rough start of the year last year and so Alantis almost became impossible.Two weeks from now I will be on a plane to Dallas. Here I come!!! I can't wait to hear what the trip is!

its_me_susan said:
You can do it Susan!!!! Start planning from day 1 how many shows you need to have a month to earn the points for the level you want. Actually, start planning NOW! And being able to get a head start and earn points now for next year's trip is a great incentive. It's a hard one to do sometimes. I barely squeaked by with the $3000 in sales, but I'm SO happy to have 2000 points toward next year already.

Good luck Susan!! You can do it!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918