• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Guess Who Visited Us at Thanksgiving?

In summary, Beth and Paulette had a great time at their family's Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Beth missed her family last year, but this year they were able to visit. They all agreed that it was a great time.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
We had so much fun with all our kids and grandkids at Thanksgiving (our Christmas) - look who visited!

I have a better pic with my grandson looking lovingly at Santa and one of my sons with him but they're too large.

DH is Santa.

Attachments

• Santa and grandkids.jpg
    Santa and grandkids.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 293
How wonderful Beth!!!!

I normally do OK with missing my family over the holidays. I moved away over 10 years ago. But last year we drove to NH to be with them and it was wonderful. I am having a verry difficult year this year. I am missing them terribly and want to be with my folks, siblings, nieces and new nephew.

Ok I am crying now.... all of you who have your family close by feel verry blessed this holiday season!

etteluap70PC said:
How wonderful Beth!!!!

I normally do OK with missing my family over the holidays. I moved away over 10 years ago. But last year we drove to NH to be with them and it was wonderful. I am having a verry difficult year this year. I am missing them terribly and want to be with my folks, siblings, nieces and new nephew.

Ok I am crying now.... all of you who have your family close by feel verry blessed this holiday season!

I'm right with you Paulette! :cry: My kids (as many as can - and this year they all were here) come at Thanksgiving but we have no one at Christmas any more. Even our college son can't be here this year. So it's just the two of us. And we can't afford to travel to WI after paying for everything in November - food bill alone for that week was over $700. Besides, I don't want to travel to bad probable bad weather in December.

Here's another one. These are my sons with Santa.

Attachments

• Santa and sons-resized.jpg
    Santa and sons-resized.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 273
Love the photos, Beth!

I too am far away from family for Christmas. We moved from MA to NC 2.5 years ago. My father, his wife, and a brother and sister live about 3.5 hours away, and they have come here for the last 2-3 Christmas', but this year my sister has a job at the mall, and of course has to work, so they won't be able to come. My DH is the baby of 7, and I have 3 other siblings in MA (well, CT), so it will be lonely this year. I am hoping that maybe next year, we can go home for the holidays.

What a great picture Beth!!

Hey, i think i have the same couches as you! Are they from La-Z-Boy?:)

PampMomof3 said:
What a great picture Beth!!

Hey, i think i have the same couches as you! Are they from La-Z-Boy?:)
Yes they are! We have 2 recliners too.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes they are! We have 2 recliners too.
haha!! We have the 2 recliners as well!! Same exact color!!!

1. Who visited us at Thanksgiving?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of family and loved ones during the holiday season. While we cannot predict who will visit your home for Thanksgiving, we can provide you with the necessary tools and recipes to create a memorable and delicious meal for all of your guests.

2. How do I prepare for unexpected guests at Thanksgiving?

Unexpected guests at Thanksgiving can be stressful, but with Pampered Chef, you can be prepared for any situation. Our kitchen tools and quick and easy recipes allow you to whip up a delicious feast in no time, making sure that all of your guests are well-fed and happy.

3. What are some tips for accommodating dietary restrictions for Thanksgiving guests?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that dietary restrictions can be a challenge when hosting a Thanksgiving meal. That's why we offer a variety of recipes and products to accommodate different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. We also have helpful tips and substitutions to make sure all of your guests can enjoy the holiday feast.

4. How can I make Thanksgiving dinner less stressful?

Thanksgiving dinner can be overwhelming, but with Pampered Chef, we aim to make it a stress-free experience. Our kitchen tools and gadgets make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. We also have a variety of make-ahead recipes and time-saving tips to help you enjoy the holiday with your loved ones.

5. What are some creative ideas for Thanksgiving leftovers?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in making the most out of your Thanksgiving leftovers. From turkey pot pie to cranberry sauce muffins, our recipes and products can help you transform your leftovers into delicious and innovative meals. We also have tips for storing and reheating leftovers to ensure they stay fresh and tasty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies