1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Guess what I just did?

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Go ahead, guess! You'll never figure it out!!!!!

After several years "lurking" on CS, toying with other DS companies, and finally actually HOSTING a TPC show (what a BLAST that was!)...

I just resigned with TPC. Gonna give it another try.

It started out just helping my AD with something...but I can't do something half way...so even though I had to submit my agreement last night before I had lots of shows booked, I already have 3 (1 FR in Nov., 1 show in Dec. & Jan.). They're all hosts who have been patiently waiting for me to come to my senses and resign. :blushing:

So, I put in my agreement last night, and this morning I already have my consultant #! Plus, I was kind of bummed, because I had the "perfect" consultant # before...405321. So easy to remember! But, my new # is 604765!

So...WHOOT-WHOOT! I'm planning on starting things right. I gave my AD my Power Hour set when I had quit before, but I'm getting a new one (she's FINALLY using it and having some good success with it...good for her, bummer for me!), and going to implement 3-2-1 today!!!

Thanks for letting me "lurk" these past few years!!!!

NikkeD
    You New (Again) TPC Lady!!!!

Nov 1, 2009
  2. nikked

Oh, yeah...and of course I'm getting my Tasty Tidbits again!

Nov 1, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations and good luck on restarting your business. I hope you move forward with a very successful business!!! :D

Nov 1, 2009
  4. patty42240

patty42240 Member

Congrats! and Welcome back! I wish you the best success!

Nov 1, 2009
  5. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I was wondering when you'd restart your business!! :) Best wishes and good luck to you!

6. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Welcome back! :)

Nov 1, 2009
  7. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Oh man, I must have been really out of it. First of all, I didn't realize you were only lurking here on CS (the 1406 posts might have been what confused me). Second, I didn't realize you weren't a consultant this whole time, since you have been so encouraging and given great advice.

I know you're going to have a truly successful business, and I'm excited for you. Welcome back to the family you never really left.

8. nikked

I had a fairly successful business until a couple of years ago. Then, my DH went to Iraq for a year, and there was no way to maintain the business with him gone, and I can't do anything half-way. So, I opted to let it go. But, I've stayed on top of all the changes and such, so hopefully won't have too much trouble hitting the ground running!

Nov 1, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations!

Nov 1, 2009
  10. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Congrats!!!

Nov 1, 2009
Have something to add?