• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Party: Making Kabobs & Cobb Salad in a Trifle Bowl

In summary, the ingredients for the kabobs include protein, such as chicken, beef, or tofu, vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and marinade. The cobb salad ingredients are lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and chicken. To assemble the kabobs, thread the protein and vegetables onto skewers and grill until fully cooked. For the cobb salad, layer the ingredients in a trifle bowl starting with lettuce and ending with chicken. You can use any type of protein for the kabobs and marinate them for at least 30 minutes. Both the kabobs and cobb salad can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to grill and assemble.
amybee
I am doing a grill party in a few weeks. I am making kabobs on the grill. I wanted to make a salad in the trifle bowl. I am looking for a cobb salad recipe.

here is my file of salads in the trifle bowl

Attachments

• Trifle Salads.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 575
Thank you!

Those recipes sound really delicious! Thanks for posting.

I have made the Mexican Cornbread Salad in this list and it is great. There was not one bite left when I did it! A friend took it to a church homecoming the other Sunday and everyone loved it there too.

They all sound wonderful!!! Thanks!

1. What are the ingredients needed for the kabobs and cobb salad?

The ingredients for the kabobs include your choice of protein (such as chicken, beef, or tofu), vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms), and marinade. The cobb salad ingredients include lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and chicken.

2. How do I assemble the kabobs and cobb salad in the trifle bowl?

For the kabobs, start by threading the protein and vegetables onto skewers. Grill the kabobs until fully cooked. For the cobb salad, layer the ingredients in the trifle bowl starting with lettuce at the bottom, followed by tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and chicken. Repeat the layers until the bowl is full.

3. Can I use different types of meat for the kabobs?

Yes, you can use any type of protein you prefer for the kabobs. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How long should I marinate the kabobs for?

We recommend marinating the kabobs for at least 30 minutes prior to grilling. You can also marinate them overnight for more flavor.

5. Can I prepare the kabobs and cobb salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare both the kabobs and cobb salad a few hours before the grilling party. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to grill and assemble. This will save time and make hosting the party easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjackie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2