• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad

In summary, Jessica ordered the book but it hasn't arrived yet. Meanwhile, Deb has all the ingredients except for watercress. They will both make it this week.
jsnow
I need this recipe. Would someone PLEASE type it out??

I ordered the book it comes in, but it is not here yet:(

Jessica

Grilled Georgia Peach & Chicken Salad
Dressing:
1/3 c. plain yogurt
1 T. fresh lime juice
1 T. peach preserves
1 T. snipped fresh mint leaves
1/8 tsp. salt
Chcken and Salad
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 bnls skinless chicken breast halves (4-6 oz. each)
2 large peaches, pitted and cut into 3/4 in. wedges
1 c. lightly packed watercress leaves
1/4 c. toasted chopped pecans
salt and coarsely ground black pepper

1. For dressing, whisk ingredients in Small batter bowl until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. Meanwhile, for chicken, combine oil and garlic in Prep Bowl; brush over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
3. If desired, prepare Grilled Cornbread Wedges and set aside. For salad, place peach wedges on lightly greased grid of grill. Grill, covered, 2-3 minutes, carefully turning once using BBQ turner when grill marks appear. Remove peaches from grill. Place chicken on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 12-15min. or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from grill; cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Place chicken and peaches in Stainless 4 qt. mixing bowl; add dressing and mix gently. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
4. To serve, add watercress to chicken mixture; toss gently. Place on serving plate. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve with Cornbread wedges, if desired.
For Grilled Cornbread Wedges:
cut purchased cornbread into wedges; split in half horizontally. Place cornbread on lightly greased grid of grill. Grill, uncovered, 30-60 seconds or until grill marks appear.
Hope this helps and there aren't too many typos.
Deb

Thank you Deb!

I've been wanting to make this! Yum! I actually have all the ingredients except the watercress. I'll have to make it this week.:D

You are welcome Jessica. Enjoy it too Becky. It sounds delicious!

Deb

Related to Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad

What ingredients are needed to make Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad?

To make Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, ripe Georgia peaches, mixed greens, red onion, goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, and olive oil.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with grilled shrimp, tofu, or even chickpeas for a vegetarian option.

How should I prepare the peaches for grilling?

To prepare the peaches for grilling, slice them in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut sides with olive oil before placing them on the grill.

Can I use a different type of cheese instead of goat cheese?

Absolutely! You can use feta, blue cheese, or even shredded cheddar for a different flavor profile.

Can this salad be made ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and peaches ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. Assemble the salad right before serving for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB