• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green Salad Choppers Seen in Women's Day & Family Circle Mags

In summary, the green salad chopper is a versatile and efficient tool for chopping and mixing salad ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other food preparation tasks such as chopping herbs and making salsa. However, it is not recommended for children to use without adult supervision and should not be used on frozen or hard ingredients.
PCSarahjm
Last night I was looking through my womans day and family circle magazines(not sure which one it was) but anyway....there were a set of salad choppers very similiar to ours but were in a green color. Selling for $19.99. Anyone else see this?

Ok so I did a quick search...they are called "Toss and Chop" But I was thinking that the green color matches our color coated knives. Wonder if that will be a new product for fall??

Yes, I saw those salad choppers as well. I was actually considering buying them because I love using them for making salads. The green color is really nice too. Did you end up purchasing them? I'm curious to know if they work as well as the ones we have. Let me know your thoughts if you do end up getting them.

Related to Green Salad Choppers Seen in Women's Day & Family Circle Mags

1. How does the green salad chopper work?

The green salad chopper is a simple and efficient tool for chopping and mixing your salad ingredients. It features sharp stainless steel blades that effortlessly slice through vegetables, fruits, and greens. Simply place your ingredients in the bowl, cover with the chopper lid, and press down on the handle to chop and mix everything together.

2. Is the green salad chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the green salad chopper is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

3. Can the green salad chopper be used for other purposes besides making salads?

While the green salad chopper is primarily designed for chopping and mixing salads, it can also be used for other purposes. You can use it to chop herbs, nuts, and even make salsa or guacamole. It is a versatile tool that can make various food preparation tasks easier and faster.

4. Is the green salad chopper safe for children to use?

The green salad chopper is not recommended for children to use without adult supervision. The sharp blades can cause injury if not used properly. It is important to always handle the chopper with care and keep it out of reach of children.

5. Can I use the green salad chopper on frozen or hard ingredients?

No, the green salad chopper is not suitable for frozen or hard ingredients. The blades are designed to slice through fresh produce and may get damaged if used on frozen or hard items. It is best to thaw or soften any ingredients before using the chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • tracyt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • starrmarie