• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Website for Foldable Tables

V
vwpamperedchef
Hi All!

I spent the better part of today in and out of retail stores looking for a 6 ft. foldable portable table, ones that actually fold in half for carrying! Of course I did see it at staples, a 4x2 one for almost $90! WHEW not paying that.

So I decided to turn to my resources to the internet. I shopped around and on the Lifetime Products website you can get their name brand 6' portable folding table for $89.99.

Shopped around some more, and came across Office Chairs - Office Furniture - Home Office Furniture - Executive Office Chairs | BizChair.com and I loved the site! I bought the same 6' portable foldable table for $61.99! Can you imagine? I have several events up a nd coming and this will be perfect. I drive a VW beetle so you can imagine, how tight it will be!

Just had to share! Hope you guys like it as much as I did!:love: :love:

I bought both of mine at Target for $30 each.

What kind, Laurie?

target did not have them....

I bought a 4 ft Lifetime Brand table that folds in half and has a little handle for about $39 at Sam's Club. BJ's has the same table for about the same cost.

(Though these stores may carry different products at different locations)

It fits nicely into the trunk of my small car so I can keep it there at all times.

kam said:
I bought a 4 ft Lifetime Brand table that folds in half and has a little handle for about $39 at Sam's Club. BJ's has the same table for about the same cost.

(Though these stores may carry different products at different locations)

It fits nicely into the trunk of my small car so I can keep it there at all times.

THAT'S the one I'm looking for! My recruiter has one. It slides in her SUV nicely. I have a small SUV (Sante Fe) and I dont want something bulky! I thought she said Sams or BJs!

I did go to Costco and saw the 4x2 but it was not a foldable one. I am telling you guys I went everywhere! LOL

I know that Kmart has them too and at this time of year they usually go on sale, but for how much I don't remember.

Last edited:
I canceled my ordered bizchair.com.. I called around to surrounding targets and they have a 6 ft folding one w/handle for $45.99!

ThANK YOU! Still I would have happily paid the above amount, but....the price is right!

Denarella said:
What kind, Laurie?

They are 6 ft tables that fold in half with a handle and hook to hold them closed. Very sturdy (as I stood on one to hang something up :eek: ).

Wow! That's sturdy! Thanks for the idea!

I have a 6 foot table I got at Target as well. It folds in half w/a handle to carry it. It is very heavy though and I think it's too big for many houses. I then got a 4 x 2 one at Sam's Club as well, and I love it. It adjusts to counter top height so I don't have to bend over anymore!

Kmart has them on sale this week. These table fold in half and have ad justable heights too, no more bending over during the demo! They have the 4ft table for $30, then the 5ft and 6ft are also on sale. Donna

I have the 4 ft one from Sam's Club. It's perfect for shows where the host doesn't have a table and it fits perfectly in the back of my CR-V.

pampchefrhondab said:
I then got a 4 x 2 one at Sam's Club as well, and I love it. It adjusts to counter top height so I don't have to bend over anymore!

That's the one I have & I love it!! I can be a kids table, a regular height, and then up to a bar height! :thumbup: :D

pamperedpals said:
I bought both of mine at Target for $30 each.

That's where I got mine too......same price. The Ace hardware stores around here often have them for about the same price as well.

I got mine at Wal-mart for about $40. 6' fold in middle with handle.

Got mine at Walmart too - I think I paid around $40. Love the handle after using one that did not have it forever. I just bought a smaller one 20" x 40" for $22 on sale.

That was my next question...what size is good to have? I have a small SUV. I was wondering if a six foot table was necessary or if a 4 foot long table was too small?:eek:

The 6' folding one is on sale at Target for $29 this week.

sfdavis918 said:
The 6' folding one is on sale at Target for $29 this week.

Do you find a 6 footer is too big? Is the one on sale have a handle?

Thx!
D

I LOVE my 6 footers! We bought 2 of them 2 yrs ago for a birthday party and they get used probably twice a week or more. I'm thinking about snatching up another one for that price!

Denarella said:
Do you find a 6 footer is too big? Is the one on sale have a handle?

Thx!
D

I think it would be perfect. If you are using it for a demo you can set up part of it as more of a display and then demo using the other part. Then, you don't have to use it solely for demo's. You can use it for get togethers as well. Much more versatile.

This one does have the handle. I did just think though, the sale could be dependant upon where you are. I'm in Northern CA. You might want to go to Target.com and check this week's flyer first.

For a 4ft table I cant remember where I was but it was only 39.97 plus tax. I think it was Walmart! I'm getting one for my mystery host show next month!

Thank you, sfdavis! I got my table today at Target! It's great! I priced at Walmart, BJs and Home Depot (I know, they're always expensive). It was a 6 ft, folded table with a handle. Can't beat it!

Thanks again!:balloon:

Denarella said:
Thank you, sfdavis! I got my table today at Target! It's great! I priced at Walmart, BJs and Home Depot (I know, they're always expensive). It was a 6 ft, folded table with a handle. Can't beat it!

Thanks again!:balloon:

No problem, glad I could help! I hope to get mine this week too!!

sfdavis918 said:
No problem, glad I could help! I hope to get mine this week too!!

The target I went to only had 3 left and they were on the end of an aisle in the furniture department. They are wrapped in plastic with cardboard on the corners.

I have the one from Sam's Club, but one of my consultants said that she found the same table at JC Penney for the same price. Who knew they would have someting like that??

Home depot has them for like 40. I got mine at Target for 40.00. I wouldn't pay more than that. You can find them. Just have to shop around. Would definitely be 40 or under.

Jilleysue said:
Home depot has them for like 40. I got mine at Target for 40.00. I wouldn't pay more than that. You can find them. Just have to shop around. Would definitely be 40 or under.

$29 THANKS TO MISS DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

I just came on here to post that the tables were $29 at Target. I'm in SA, TX. I'm was planning on only getting 2, but now I'm thinking a third wouldn't be a bad idea for incidentals. We don't have a dining room table and I might put one in there with a table cloth so the room doesn't look so empty.

I am also looking for the 6' folding table. They are on sale at Target and Aldi's for less than $35.00, which is a great price.
Jeanette

1. What is the price range for foldable tables on the Lifetime Products website?

The price for a 6' portable folding table on the Lifetime Products website is $89.99.

2. Is there a more affordable option for foldable tables?

Yes, BizChair.com offers the same 6' portable foldable table for $61.99.

3. Can the foldable table be easily transported?

Yes, the table is designed to fold in half for easy carrying.

4. What are some other uses for a foldable table?

Foldable tables are great for events, parties, and gatherings. They can also be used for camping, picnics, and as extra workspace for home projects.

5. Do you have any recommendations for foldable tables with a compact size?

Yes, Lifetime Products offers a 4x2 foldable table that is perfect for tighter spaces and is priced at $90. BizChair.com also offers smaller foldable tables at affordable prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • get_cooking
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
get_cooking
  • esavvymom