• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Tip for Your Next Bridal Shower

In summary, popular Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Mix 'N Chop, the Veggie Spiralizer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. One creative way to incorporate these products into a bridal shower game is to have guests participate in a "recipe relay." A simple yet delicious recipe to make for a bridal shower using Pampered Chef products is the Mini Berry Cheesecake Trifles. Special deals and discounts are available for purchasing Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower, and some tips for hosting a successful shower include planning the menu in advance and incorporating games and activities that involve using the products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just sent out a host packet for my bridal shower next month. I included a print out of the Spring/Summer 08 Wish List that you can print off from CC with a self addressed stamped envelope. It was the easiet thing in the world, don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. The bride just checked off the items she wanted. It makes it alot easier to cut pictures from the catalog or find them online. Just wanted to share.

I will post pictures from my display last year so you can see what I did. I just need to get a photobucket account again.

What a cool (and so easy) idea! Thanks for sharing!:)

oh yea! I always give the bride the list -- she highlights it, people check it off -- so easy -- then I have her mail me a copy so I can bring a few of her items and make sure I tell people at the show as I'm using it! Good tip!

I have them set up a wedding registry online. Then after the shower, I adjust it and they have a registry set up for anything they didn't get. It's easy for them to simply point and click sometimes. Just another option for the computer people out there.

Thanks for the advice. I have one next month!

I can't find the Wishlist 08 online. Any help would be appreciated...

PC Nut said:
I can't find the Wishlist 08 online. Any help would be appreciated...
It's on CC under the download section.

Thanks found it!

I just have them sign up on the wedding registry, because then you can print out the list with the pictures. Then what she doesn't get at the shower, they can buy for the wedding gift or future b-days etc.

Stephanie

Related to Great Tip for Your Next Bridal Shower

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Mix 'N Chop, the Veggie Spiralizer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

What is a creative way to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a bridal shower game?

One creative way to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a bridal shower game is to have guests participate in a "recipe relay." Each team will be given a Pampered Chef product and a recipe to follow, and they must work together to complete the recipe in the quickest time. The team with the most accurately completed recipe wins a prize.

Can you recommend a simple yet delicious recipe using Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower?

One simple and delicious recipe to make for a bridal shower using Pampered Chef products is the Mini Berry Cheesecake Trifles. This recipe uses the Stackable Cooling Rack to bake the cheesecake, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to mix the filling. Guests will love the individual servings and the refreshing taste of fresh berries in each bite.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef products for a bridal shower?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts for purchasing products for a bridal shower. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to see if they have any current promotions or hostess benefits that you can take advantage of.

Can you share some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef bridal shower?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef bridal shower include planning the menu in advance and choosing recipes that can be easily prepared with Pampered Chef products, incorporating games and activities that involve using the products, and offering incentives for guests to purchase products, such as a raffle or prize for anyone who places an order during the shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo