• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Recipes for December Shows - Get Ready to Wow!

everything from mimosas to Bloody Marys to a Baked French Toast Bake. It was a huge hit and people really enjoyed trying out my recipes.I'm doing a brunch show this December!
Spatch
OK, I think this has been covered before but what are you all making at your shows this season? Well, specifically, what are you making in December? I (and probably my hosts) are pretty dissapointed in the recipes that I've been doing in Nov. I've kinda been throwing together homemade for the holidays stuff but I want something more "wow" for december. I'm done with all of my shows for Nov so I have some time to get some great shows ready for December. What are you going to do? TIA

I'm doing Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle for November/December. It shows off the Trifle Bowl and it's fast, cheap, and easy. ;)

yeah- lots of people are doing something in the trifle bowl but I don't have one. :cry:

You must buy one.

I have four December shows and haven't decided what I'm doing yet. All fall I've done either the BBQ Pork Tenderloin or the Brie & a Peanut Butter Trifle. I want to do something different for December because all of my December shows were booked from Brie shows which were booked from Pork Tenderloin shows, so I NEED something different! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
You must buy one.

I have four December shows and haven't decided what I'm doing yet. All fall I've done either the BBQ Pork Tenderloin or the Brie & a Peanut Butter Trifle. I want to do something different for December because all of my December shows were booked from Brie shows which were booked from Pork Tenderloin shows, so I NEED something different! LOL!

I'm there with you Debbie! I've done so many 30 minute chicken shows!

I have 5 cooking Shows for Dec - and 2 of them are Cookie Exchanges.....I'll probably do some kind of cookie, and then the Festive Cranberry Crunch for those........for the other 3, I am still thinking. I like the Hot Pizza Dip with bread wreath idea.....I think that may be what I end up doing.

I'm doing cookie shows. Bar cookies - one crust, three toppings. Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies in the bar pan. And possibly cookie press cookies and 2 step fudge. I know it sounds like a lot, but it goes fast, shows a TON of products and people get holiday cookie ideas.

What do you mean by cookie exchange? Does everyone bring a cookie and then you make one at the show?

If I were to get any booking for Dec. I would be showing the cookie press. I love to use it for sugar cookies and for fudge! Yummy! Oh, I just thought of something. How does this sound? Make some of the milk chocolate fudge in the wreath shape and let it set up and make some regular round peanutbutter cookies. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, pop the fudge wreath on top and let them melt together. I might have to try this tomorrow.

No, a cookie show. I make the cookies and have them help out. There is a recipe for bar pan cookies (like a shortbread crust with jammy stuff on top) that has three different toppings. I make one crust in the Large Bar Pan and split it into the three types of cookies. It is fast and people like the new ideas.

Well, personally, I always let the hostess help choose the recipes. However, let me just say, I finally got to make the Jerk Chicken Nachos at a show the other day, and WOW!! What an awesome recipe!

I am going to definitely push this one! I think easy appetizers are always a great idea, but especially during the holidays!!

Paula

I'm offering no-demo shows in Dec. and focusing on entertaining. I'm providing everything. I'm using the 3-tier stand and displaying the chocolate truffles, pecan tassies on it. I'm serving the new brie on the stone. I will also have samples of the cranberry crunch bark. More are wanting to show off their decorated homes. It's easy and not too expensive for me (buying most things in bulk).

Spatch said:
What do you mean by cookie exchange? Does everyone bring a cookie and then you make one at the show?
A cookie exchange is when everyone brings a couple dozen cookies to the show, and then everyone takes a few of everyone else's home ~ so everyone gets a beautiful plate of several kinds of cookies. Then, I also demo a cookie recipe for everyone to try, and usually some kind of simple candy too.

If you type in "cookie" in the file section here, you will find lots of ideas, invitations, and outlines for this kind of show.

I also let me hosts choose. Last Dec., I did a Brunch show and did a "Twas the Night Before Christmas" omelet recipe that my director gave me. (Tastes great made fresh, but can be made up the night before.) I've also done Homemade shows where we made peanut butter balls, chocolate-covered pretzels and Peppermint Fudge. The fudge is a variation of the two-step fudge where you use premade frosting and chocolate chips. It is easy to make and uses cookware, stoneware and the food chopper. Let me know if you want the recipe. (I think I have it memorized, but I'd rather double-check.)

I am think of doing the pretzels recipe from the holiday book and a hide the turkey wreath. I did a show tonight for 2 people plus the host and they loved it they are already set to what is going to be next. Plus I am also doing a pre-Thanks giving sale/ show and a Black Friday. In December I am doing the 12 days of Christmas where the Host get the Trifle Bowl for the cost of the day they hold the show as long as the show totals $300 or more. I have several shows schedule with a few more maybe to finalize up this week. But the cookie exchange is very poplar I did that with my team. They each brought a dozen cookies and had cookies to take home so they would understand the concept. Hope this help someone.

I hope to see everyone at leadership because I just promoted and will be walking.

Pam from MS

raebates said:
I'm doing Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle for November/December. It shows off the Trifle Bowl and it's fast, cheap, and easy. ;)

Who ever has this recipe please send it to me, it sounds wonderfull, I love pumpkin. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!!

Related to Great Recipes for December Shows - Get Ready to Wow!

1. What types of recipes can I expect to find in the "Great Recipes for December Shows - Get Ready to Wow!" collection?

Our December recipe collection features a variety of festive and flavorful dishes that are perfect for holiday entertaining. You'll find recipes for appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts that will impress your guests and make your show a success.

2. Are the recipes in this collection difficult to make?

No, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. We understand that you are busy and want to make sure your show is a success without spending hours in the kitchen.

3. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes?

Yes, our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be adapted to suit your personal tastes or dietary restrictions. Feel free to make substitutions or modifications as needed.

4. How many servings do the recipes in this collection make?

The serving size for each recipe may vary, but most of our recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people. If you are hosting a larger show, you may need to double or triple the recipes to accommodate your guests.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in this collection?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions or preferences, so we have included vegetarian and gluten-free options in our December recipe collection. Look for the "V" or "GF" symbols next to the recipe titles to easily identify these options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chozengirl