• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Jello Recipe for Football Lovers!

In summary, to make jello look like a football, you will need a football-shaped mold and pour the jello into it. You can use any flavor of jello, but darker colors like cherry or grape are recommended for a more realistic football look. To make the recipe healthier, use sugar-free jello mix, low-fat or Greek yogurt for whipped topping, and add in fresh fruit. You can make the recipe ahead of time by preparing the jello and whipped topping and storing them in the refrigerator. Alcohol can also be added by substituting some of the cold water, but it may take longer for the jello to set.
chef.katie
Right now if you buy 4 packages of jello, you get a football mold free! They are really cute. It also comes with a recipe for a football field cake. These can really come in handy with superbowl around the corner.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/explore/zone/football-jigglers/

how cute! Thanks for the tip : )

chef.katie said:
Right now if you buy 4 packages of jello, you get a football mold free! They are really cute. It also comes with a recipe for a football field cake. These can really come in handy with superbowl around the corner.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/explore/zone/football-jigglers/

Was the mold free at the grocery store or did you buy it online?

Related to Great Jello Recipe for Football Lovers!

1. How do I make the jello look like a football?

To give your jello a football shape, you will need a football-shaped mold. You can find these at most kitchen supply stores or online. Simply pour the jello into the mold and let it set according to the package instructions. Once set, carefully remove the jello from the mold and it will be in the shape of a football.

2. Can I use any flavor of jello for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of jello that you prefer. However, for a more realistic football look, we recommend using a darker color such as cherry or grape.

3. How can I make this jello recipe healthier?

To make this jello recipe healthier, you can use sugar-free jello mix and substitute the whipped topping with a low-fat or Greek yogurt. You can also add in some fresh fruit, such as diced apples or berries, to add some extra nutrients and flavor.

4. Can I make this jello recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this jello recipe ahead of time. Simply prepare the jello and let it set in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can also make the whipped topping ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

5. Can I add alcohol to this jello recipe?

Yes, you can add alcohol to this jello recipe. Simply substitute some of the cold water with your choice of alcohol, such as vodka or rum. Keep in mind that the jello may take longer to set with the addition of alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies