• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Should You Invite to Your Grand Opening?

In summary, to gear up for a 30 day challenge, Ashley has secured her mother to come and visit her for a show back home, is having trouble figuring out how to invite people without spending too much money, and is inviting as many people as possible. She recommends using flyers, hosting a party, and using social media to promote the event.
robochick84
I am gearing up for my first 30 days.

I have been able to secure my mom for a show back home where I grew up for a type of 'Grand Opening' with friends and family.

I live 5 hours away and was hoping to host a local grand opening but I am having trouble figuring out ways to invite people with keeping costs down.

I only have a few friends in the area that I can spread the information through e-mail or word of mouth.

How do you get the information out to neighbors, etc? I live in a condo development of 240. Is it worth sending an invitation to everyone?

What other effective ways can I get individuals to attend?

Thanks,

Ashley

For mine, I invited:

friends, neighbors (that I spoke to), former co-workers (I'm now a SAHM), and my husband invited his lady co-workers... I encouraged everyone to bring a friend, or two, and asked everyone to RSVP by a certain date so I could plan food. I demo'd one recipe (3 cheese garden pizza) and had one already made (truffle brownie cups).

Call, email, paper invite, follow up!

I'd stick to the people you know, people your husband knows and the people that they bring with them. I don't think I'd go door-to-door posting invites for people I've never met. ;)

You can also post a "PC Consultant in Your Area" flyer (check the files area for some that have been created by our many talented members) in the common areas....I'd just list your contact number. You can leave mini catalogs in the front office for people to grab and call you. = )

I wish I lived in a neighborhood or still lived in an apartment complex where I could leave invites on every door! (Living in the woods stinks!) I would print off a bunch of flyers and leave one at every door, and post in the common areas. (Just check with management first) You never know who you might meet. A stranger could become your best customer!

Each 'unit' in our complex has a private entrance for its set of condos.

Do you think it is ok to stick a flyer on the door 2 days or so ahead of time so anyone who is around may stop by? Or should I try it from a different perspective?

Thanks!

invite as many people as possible. I invited about 175 people and 20 showed up. i only invited 200 because my upline said she invited 100 to hers and 2 people showed up. so i tried to step it up a notch. I mad a flier... served chips and salsa, drinks.....gave away door prizes....and definetly use the DCB if your recruiter has one. Is she helping you with your GO? Mine came and helped me with mine. Sold 3 DCB's at the show. Also did microwave cake in the fluted cake pan.

Last edited:

Dear Ashley,

Congratulations on your upcoming grand opening! It's always exciting to kick off your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. I'm glad to hear that you have a show planned with your mom back home - that's a great way to start building your customer base.

As for your local grand opening, I understand the challenge of keeping costs down while still trying to invite as many people as possible. One cost-effective way to spread the word is through social media. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family in the area, as well as post about it on your other social media platforms. You can also reach out to your local community groups or organizations and see if they would be willing to share the event information with their members.

In terms of your condo development, it may be worth sending out invitations to all 240 units. You never know who may be interested in attending and supporting your business. Additionally, you can also ask your few friends in the area to help spread the word and invite their own contacts. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool in getting people to attend events.

Lastly, don't underestimate the power of a personal invitation. Reach out to your neighbors face-to-face or through a handwritten note and invite them to your grand opening. Personal touches can make a big difference in getting people to attend.

I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your grand opening! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the start of your Pampered Chef journey.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the purpose of a Grand Opening event?

A Grand Opening event is a celebration to introduce a new business or location to the community. It is an opportunity to create buzz, attract potential customers, and establish a strong presence in the area.

Who should I invite to my Grand Opening?

The ideal guest list for a Grand Opening event includes friends, family, local business owners, community leaders, and potential customers. You can also consider inviting media outlets to help promote your event.

How many people should I invite to my Grand Opening?

It is recommended to keep the guest list between 50-100 people for a successful Grand Opening event. This allows for a manageable crowd and ensures that all guests feel included and engaged.

When should I send out invitations for my Grand Opening?

Invitations should be sent out at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan their attendance. You can also send out a reminder email or follow-up call a few days before the event.

What should I include in the invitations for my Grand Opening?

Be sure to include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special instructions or dress code. You can also include a brief overview of your business and the purpose of the event to generate excitement and interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
thedancingchef
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc