• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Kitchen Show: Invitations and Ideas

In summary, a "Grand Opening" flyer is a promotional tool for announcing the opening of a new Pampered Chef location or product line. It includes information about the event, any special promotions, and how to obtain a copy. There are often exclusive deals and discounts available at the event, and sharing the flyer with friends and family is encouraged. There is no specific dress code, but comfort and closed-toe shoes are recommended for safety in the kitchen.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone!

for my first show I want to do a "grand opening" of my business kitchen show.
Has anyone tried this?
Does anyone have a flyer or invite I could see?
My creative juices are definatley NOT flowing!

I may just take a break and work on my business cards and labels and come back to the invite...

thanks!
Sonia

Here is what I have....(please change the names...I have my last recruits name on here)

Attachments

• First Pampered Chef Kitchen Show Georgina.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 847
  • First PC Show invite.doc
    23 KB · Views: 883
  • Let Me Be Your PAMPERED CHEF LADY.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • neighborhoodshow.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:
Thank You!those are awesome!!

1. What is a "Grand Opening" flyer?

A "Grand Opening" flyer is a promotional tool used to announce the opening of a new Pampered Chef location or the launch of a new product line. It typically includes information about the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special promotions or discounts that will be offered during the grand opening.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Grand Opening" flyer?

You can get a copy of the "Grand Opening" flyer by attending the event in person, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find digital copies of the flyer on our website or social media pages.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts on the "Grand Opening" flyer?

Yes, the "Grand Opening" flyer often includes exclusive deals and discounts that are only available during the event. These may include special pricing on new products, free gifts with purchase, or limited-time promotions.

4. Can I share the "Grand Opening" flyer with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the "Grand Opening" flyer with your friends and family. The more people who attend the event, the more fun it will be! You can share the flyer through email, social media, or by simply telling your friends and family about it.

5. Is there a dress code for the "Grand Opening" event?

No, there is no specific dress code for the "Grand Opening" event. However, we recommend dressing comfortably and wearing closed-toe shoes for safety in the kitchen. You may also want to wear your favorite Pampered Chef apron or other branded merchandise to show your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thedancingchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thedancingchef
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thinkingpc
  • julesh