• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got my Roasting Pan today!!!

Sep 11, 2005
I am so excited I got my roasting pan, tool turn about carrier and my braclet today :D . The roasting pan is so nice, I wish I did not have to go to a Christening on Sunday or I would be making a roast for sure.

Sonia_J

Aug 9, 2005
Isn't it great!

I got my roaster yesterday and really looked at it today.
I saw I had another PC envelope but didn't open it before leaving for dinner.
While my husband and I were out he asked - so now what do you get??
I said, Now what did i EARN you mean?! But i had no idea!
I didn't catch how you would get the tool turnabout STG piece with 1000 in sales!!
the small extras are really fun!!

Sep 20, 2005
I got my tool turn about tote, box #2 of 2 of my ss1 bonus and still waiting on box #1, and I already got my bracelet last month, but I got my round up from the heart charm!!! I was so excited b/c I thought my director would get it, but I guess since it's got different rules, it got sent straight to me!!!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Chef Michelle D said:
I am so excited I got my roasting pan, tool turn about carrier and my braclet today :D . The roasting pan is so nice, I wish I did not have to go to a Christening on Sunday or I would be making a roast for sure.

Congratulations!!!!! I got them too! Almost all at once - it was so exciting! I was holding a lunch (trying our recipes with my friends) when the UPS man came with my free gifts; timing couldn't have been more perfect! LOL.

:)

PCAbby

Sep 24, 2005
I know this is sort of off track, but I didn;t realize us SS could still get the bracelet. My recruiter wasn't sure.

C

chefjanet

Congratulations!!!

Chef Michelle D said:

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm so happy that you achieved your goal of earning that beautiful roasting pan!!! Now that your introductory month is over, keep the momentum and your business will be a wonderful success for you!!! :)

-Janet :D

Aug 25, 2005
yep

PCAbby said:
I know this is sort of off track, but I didn;t realize us SS could still get the bracelet. My recruiter wasn't sure.
You can get the bracelet through Oct. 31st. Just won't have very many charm pictures on it.

Jlynn771

Novice Member
Aug 10, 2005
I got my roasting pan on Friday! It's beautiful! I did also receive my bracelet but I haven't received my tool turn about tote or my SS bonus package yet - hopefully those will be here this week before my next kitchen show!

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Roasting Pan

I have just loved coming home every afternoon to a box on my front porch. I earned the tool turnaround tote, the roasting pan and my SS1 bonus!! I haven't had so much fun selling and getting rewarded for it!!

Shannon

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I got the roasting pan as well! It is beautiful! I have to read over the use and care again, but when you do use it be sure to spray the rack with a little non-stick spray. I had a part of my turkey stuck to it. Duh! It wasn't a big deal, but if you can avoid the mess I had--all the better for you!