• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Did I Receive the Wrong Bag in My Monthly Duffle Subscription?

In summary, the Pretty in Pleats bag was sent separately from the duffle bag and most consultants who earned it did not receive it. HO is allowing the promotion to continue so those of us who signed at a later month can complete the set.
grgann
Yesterday I got the duffle that I earned (yeah!) for October, but I earned all three months and the Pretty in Pleats was not included. Do you think they will be sent seperately or do you think there was an error? Did other folks who earned them all get those two in the same package?
Claire

Yes they were sent out separately.

oh okay, so I won't worry for a few more days. I swear though, they would save a lot of money on shipping if they did not do that! I feel like they ship a lot of things separately and in huge boxes when items are often small....
Thank you!
Claire

Yes, mine were shipped in two separate packages.

Mine were shipped separately too. I got the Pretty in Pleats bag first, which seemed odd, and I got the duffle about 3 days later.

grgann said:
oh okay, so I won't worry for a few more days. I swear though, they would save a lot of money on shipping if they did not do that! I feel like they ship a lot of things separately and in huge boxes when items are often small....
Thank you!
Claire

They ship this way becuase it saves them time which is worth more to them than the price of shipping. As they can just put all the duffles in one box and all the pretty in pleats in another then when someone achives it they just put the shipping sticker on it. Not to mention they ship soooo much and have a deal with FedEx so they ship at fractions of the cost.

So, here is why some of us haven't received our Pretty in Pleats bags. Just received this email from HO. Looks like maybe poor planning again!!! Seems like these incentives get "delayed" more often now! I guess that means we are selling more or submitting more shows, but seems like they could have a better handle on it (no pun intended).

Congratulations!

You held and submitted at least 2 Shows in August, September and October. You're really Going Places with a consistent business!

We hope that you are enjoying your Getaway, Hideaway Carry-All and Large Duffel. We wanted you to know that the Pretty in Pleats will be on its way to you the week of Nov. 21.

We apologize for the delay.

I started in Sept, so therefore missed out on the August bag and the pretty in pleats bag. Is HO allowing for the promotion to continue so those of us that signed at a later month could complete the set. I got mine for Sept and Oct.....Just curious...would love the whole set!!!

yankfan24 said:
So, here is why some of us haven't received our Pretty in Pleats bags. Just received this email from HO. Looks like maybe poor planning again!!! Seems like these incentives get "delayed" more often now! I guess that means we are selling more or submitting more shows, but seems like they could have a better handle on it (no pun intended).

Congratulations!

You held and submitted at least 2 Shows in August, September and October. You're really Going Places with a consistent business!

We hope that you are enjoying your Getaway, Hideaway Carry-All and Large Duffel. We wanted you to know that the Pretty in Pleats will be on its way to you the week of Nov. 21.

We apologize for the delay.

You have to look at it from a business aspect - would you want all this extra stuff laying around if you ordered 5,000 bags and only 3,000 consultants earned it? They do their research and look into it but they can only order so many bags for us. If we out do what they order they have to wait for their manufacturer to supply them again (and some times that kind of stuff is made to order).

So I got my package today, but I got another duffle bag and not the Pretty in Pleats bag. Gonna contact the home office and see what they want to do. I know a lot of you are selling these products, but I really liked taking the duffle and larger bag to my art teacher conference earlier this month. The only thing I think is that the larger bag should have wheels.

The Pretty in Pleats bag is bigger than I expected. It's not a duffle but pretty close! I have been using the Mother's Day tote for my purse. It's too small but the new one is too big. It will be great for some outings though. ;)

After I got a reply from HO I decided I better open the package. Oh yes! It really was the Pretty in Pleats bag. So I told HO I made a mistake but also told them I could not believe how huge the bag was....I expected it to be purse size and I could carry it everyday.....so now maybe I should have ordered a 31 purse. Bummer...

What items can fit in the duffle bag?

The duffle bag is designed to fit all of your Pampered Chef products, including stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. It has a spacious interior and multiple pockets for organization.

Is the duffle bag machine washable?

Yes, the duffle bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the integrity of the bag.

Can I personalize my duffle bag?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our duffle bags at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch with luggage tags or keychains.

Is the duffle bag durable?

Yes, the duffle bag is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the weight of all your Pampered Chef products. It also has reinforced stitching and a sturdy zipper for added durability.

What is the return policy for the duffle bag?

You can return the duffle bag within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as it is in its original condition. Please note that personalized or monogrammed bags cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lilscrapmama