• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Goodies for Team Members Going to Nc?

In summary, some people are putting together t-shirts, buttons, and other fun things for their team members who are attending NC.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
What's everyone putting together for their team members who are attending NC?

Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

Last year I got them monogrammed water bottles (they came that way... I didn't have them monogrammed). :)

I don't have anyone in my downline going! :(

Sorry, I've got no team members going.

Last year HO gave us conference booklets to take our notes in, so a notebook isn't needed. Honestly, those scavenger hunt things are annoying and I don't think the people actually learn anything. They are just trying to check it off the list, you know? You can get them little pillow gifts. Like chocolate mints one night, a nice pen another night, and the last night can be some other little gift. IDK???!

I did team t-shirts last year (thanks, Sheila!) I also did them for Spring launch from Blue Cotton.com. They had a lot of fun with that.
I will be doing t-shirts this year and then since we are having a suite again at Embassy I am thinking of doing a wine/cheese/chocolate reception for them one night.

I usually make them a little bag of travel size bath & body stuff, chocolate, pens/highlighters, etc....then I take them out for a nice Dinner 1 night as my Thank You for attending.
BUT I like the wine/cheese/chocolate idea :)

The first time I read this thread (and responded) I totally missed that it was about NC (it was in the title AND the first post!) and thought it was talking about the incentive trips! LOL - guess I wasn't paying attention that day!!! I thought I had 5 going, but one is being held up in Okinawa and won't be stateside in time to go, so now we are down to 4 going. 3 have actually registered now.Would like to do t-shirts. I've also been thinking about doing buttons (like the Chef Success buttons) that will identify those of us in the All Stars group (Deena Hiltbrand's downline)! What do you think Lynette?

Has anyone found the report that shows who in your downline is registered for NC? It's usually under reports but I can't find it. I have 7 who have bought their plane tickets and reserved their hotel rooms but want to see who has registered...

dannyzmom said:
Has anyone found the report that shows who in your downline is registered for NC? It's usually under reports but I can't find it. I have 7 who have bought their plane tickets and reserved their hotel rooms but want to see who has registered...

Nope... I looked for that report too... :(

I pulled it up last night ... Consultant Connection > reports > #7 on my list.

I think I checked Tuesday-ish and it wasn't there! Thanks Sheila!

You're welcome! I'm sitting in the ER blowing time! Been having severe abdominal cramping. Waiting on CT results

The verdict is in - no surgery ... 12 mm cyst on the right ovary (that's a sphere about as big around as a quarter). Weird that the ovary doesn't hurt and the belly button area does!!! But the good news is that I get to go home tonight!!!

OUCH! Those damn things hurt. Glad you can rest at home and hope you feel better soon.

Sheila said:
The first time I read this thread (and responded) I totally missed that it was about NC (it was in the title AND the first post!) and thought it was talking about the incentive trips! LOL - guess I wasn't paying attention that day!!!

I thought I had 5 going, but one is being held up in Okinawa and won't be stateside in time to go, so now we are down to 4 going. 3 have actually registered now.

Would like to do t-shirts. I've also been thinking about doing buttons (like the Chef Success buttons) that will identify those of us in the All Stars group (Deena Hiltbrand's downline)! What do you think Lynette?

Sheila - I think we will also have All Stars t-shirts for this year to wear on the day that Deena is recognized and all of her directors will get to go on stage with her.

I am planning on doing Team t-shirts again this year, and boas for new directors. Then maybe some munchies for the trip and light up things for general sessions

Yes, I knew about the t-shirts, but wanted to do buttons too that we could wear the whole time - so we can all find one another more easily! ;)Love the other stuff. Sounds fun!!! :D

Sheila said:
Yes, I knew about the t-shirts, but wanted to do buttons too that we could wear the whole time - so we can all find one another more easily! ;)

Love the other stuff. Sounds fun!!! :D

Our team would totally be game for buttons... let me know what you come up with!!!

I wanted to do t-shirts, but Susan squashed that idea. So I'm going the button route! I'm thinking about doing the word "All Stars" with 3 stars above it. In each star, would be the 3 upline directors names. I need to get a list of all the lines so I can do one for each! :DI also need to get some type of design program on my laptop! I put a new hard drive in it as I was leaving Japan and didn't put my photo editing software on here before I left! Oops!!! LOL

I'm doing the t-shirts from Merrill - and then am going to take them to the local tshirt shop to have something put on them. Not sure what yet. Any ideas?

Is anyone doing a binder for their team? Or a scavenger hunt? Attached is the scavenger hunt I used last year - I just tweaked it to make it appropriate for this year.

Attachments

• NC scavenger hunt.doc
    33 KB · Views: 222

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Goodies for Team Members Going to Nc?"

1. What kinds of goodies should I bring for my team members going to NC?

2. How many goodies should I bring per team member?

3. Are there any specific items that are recommended for the trip to NC?

4. Can you recommend any local shops or businesses where I can find good goodies for my team members?

5. Is it expected for me to bring goodies for my team members going to NC, or is it just a nice gesture?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jilleysue