• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift? Exploring Its Fate

In summary, the "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to thank charter hosts for their loyalty and support. It will end on December 31st, 2021 and any unredeemed points will be automatically converted into host rewards. Points can still be earned until the end of the program, and starting on October 1st, 2021, they can be redeemed for any product in the current Pampered Chef catalog. This includes seasonal and limited-time products.
turtle15
Will the charter host gift disappear when I am no longer able to order it?

No, it won't.

You can only order it on the Host's order through your 90 days. Then it won't be valid... It never disappears from P3.

it's for shows in your first 30 days.

Hmmm....all of my Hosts in my first 90 days got the Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet. Did they change it?

I thought it was only for your first 30 days according to the paper in my kit. I never tried it past that... maybe I should, just to see if it will work since my 90 days is not up until 2/10.

Hmmm...okay...maybe not then but I could have sworn the 3 of them got it and I got one myself for Hosting...

I recently tried, I'm still in my first 90, and it comes up with a warning that its not available or something like that.

Related to Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift? Exploring Its Fate

What is the "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" and why is it important?

The "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to thank charter hosts for their loyalty and support. It is important because it is a way for us to show our appreciation and gratitude for our charter hosts.

When will the "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" program end?

The program is set to end on December 31st, 2021. After this date, it will no longer be available.

What will happen to my unredeemed points after the program ends?

If you have unredeemed points after December 31st, 2021, they will be automatically converted into host rewards that you can use towards future purchases.

Can I still earn points towards the "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" program?

Yes, you can continue to earn points until the end of the program on December 31st, 2021. After this date, the program will no longer be available.

Are there any changes to the redemption process for the "Goodbye to the Charter Host Gift" program?

Yes, starting on October 1st, 2021, you will be able to redeem your points for any product in the current Pampered Chef catalog. This includes seasonal and limited-time products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • turtle15