• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Recipes for New Consultants

In summary, the first recipe is for the cookie dough and the second recipe is for the cream cheese mixture. The third recipe is for the chocolate pudding and pie filling. The fourth recipe is for the cookie dough being carefully loosened from the baking stone. The fifth recipe is for the cream cheese mixture. The sixth recipe is for the chocolate pudding and pie filling. The seventh recipe is for the cookie dough. The eighth recipe is for the cream cheese mixture. The ninth recipe is for the cookie dough. The tenth recipe is for the cookie dough.
turtle15
I am brand new!
1. Which recipes do you reccommend for me to use at my first shows?
2. Also, does the recipe need additional product to make and if so, what?

the Seasons best has recipes that conatin only the products from the starter kit. I believe they are the last 2 recipes from each section (appitizers, main dish, desserts)

my recruit used the 3 cheese garden pizza that came in the new consultant kit. it was great because it used many of the products that you have, and it tastes great too.

Pizza calzone is great too.

My new recruit did the warm caramel brownies from SB. It was excellent!!!

I just started in August, and I really didn't care for the 3 recipe's in the starter kit. But out of those three, I'd focus on the Three Cheese Garden Pizza... but make sure you practice using your mandoline if you are going to demo this efficiently..But as I've done more shows, I LOVE making the Peanut Butter Brownie Torte (I know thats not the exact name =x) Its just SO easy, and everybody loves it. But you would need to get the torte pans. I was lucky, the first time I made them, I was doing a show for an ex-PC consultant and she had the pans.

NinaPChef said:
I just started in August, and I really didn't care for the 3 recipe's in the starter kit. But out of those three, I'd focus on the Three Cheese Garden Pizza... but make sure you practice using your mandoline if you are going to demo this efficiently..

But as I've done more shows, I LOVE making the Peanut Butter Brownie Torte (I know thats not the exact name =x) Its just SO easy, and everybody loves it. But you would need to get the torte pans. I was lucky, the first time I made them, I was doing a show for an ex-PC consultant and she had the pans.

If I have the old torte pans that are silver, would they work? Would it be ok to use them to demo? Do you make the cake ahead of time?

I made Chocolate Chip Sensation, Club House Chicken Squares and Banana Split Brownie.

wadesgirl said:
I made Chocolate Chip Sensation, Club House Chicken Squares and Banana Split Brownie.

Oh - are these recipes on this site? They sound good!

I made the elegant artichoke cups they were a BIG hit!!! I also bought the trifle bowl b/c I love it and love demoing it at show's it is so impressive people LOVE it to!

Well, I probably wouldnt use the old ones just bc you'd want to be selling the new torte pans.And I make the cakes there.

If you wanted to use the old ones, ( are they the same shape and size?) you could probably make them at home, then just assemble the rest at your show! You wouldn't have to say they were the old pans!

i am 3 months new and I have made the warm carmel nutty brownies for all of my shows. They are soooo good, and they use a lot of the kit products. I found that I didn't have to keep reading the directions, b/c you have an idea how they go. I also don't push the rolos into the brownies, I just do the ones on top. This way you can cut the brownies where ever you want.

mscharf said:
i am 3 months new and I have made the warm carmel nutty brownies for all of my shows. They are soooo good, and they use a lot of the kit products. I found that I didn't have to keep reading the directions, b/c you have an idea how they go. I also don't push the rolos into the brownies, I just do the ones on top. This way you can cut the brownies where ever you want.

Those sound really good too!

I also have done the brownies for mine ( I'm not quite 2 months new)

turtle15 said:
Oh - are these recipes on this site? They sound good!

Chocolate Chip Sensation
(Delightful Desserts...pg 18)

1 (18 oz) pkg refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 pint (2 cups) cold half-and-half
1 (3.9 oz) pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1/4 cup chopped nuts

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll out dough to 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edge is set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake). Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on Baking Stone.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended; set aside. Pour half-and-half into Classic Batter Bowl; add pudding mix and whisk 2 minutes using Stainless Steel Whisk. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.

3. Spread cream cheese mixture over thoroughly cooled cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Large Spreader. Spread pudding over cream cheese. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into wedges using Slice 'N Serve. Serve immediately or refrigerate.

Makes 16 servings.

Club House Chicken Squares
(All the Best; P. 9)

Smoky Bacon, crispy cucumber and shredded cheddar cheese highlight these tasty appetizer squares

2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked or two small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled

Preheat oven to 375° F. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Use Baker’s Roller™, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate, fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle over cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I recommend the brown sugar brie. Its very easy and delicious! Until you feel comfortable doing your show, it is probably best to stick with a simple recipe.

Andrea

I would do the 3 cheese garden pizza recipe (from your kit) if people want a main dish, and the warm, nutty caramel brownies for those who request a dessert. Both are really good, get tons of compliments, and are pretty easy to do as a new consultant. One other thing...Go on to CC and watch the little demo they have on the ultimate mandoline. It's very helpful. At first I hated the thing, but now I find it easy and not as big of a hassle as I first felt. Now, I go with confidence that it works and I like it. And, if you don't like it, you can just stick to using the forged cutlery.

Oh, I forgot... that this season I have a lot of hosts request the Spinach Carbonara Pizza. It is loved by everyone and is really easy to demo.

Related to Good Recipes for New Consultants

What are some easy recipes for new consultants to try at their first Pampered Chef party?

Some great recipes for new consultants to try at their first party are the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Quick & Easy Guacamole, the Bacon & Cheddar Pinwheels, the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. These recipes are simple to prepare, use common ingredients, and are always a hit with party guests.

Are there any recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! In fact, most of our recipes are specifically designed to be made using our products. Some popular recipes that utilize Pampered Chef products are the Veggie Pizza, the Apple Crisp, the Spinach & Artichoke Dip, and the Chicken Enchilada Ring. These recipes showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

What are some healthy options for party recipes?

We understand that some guests may have dietary restrictions or preferences, so we offer a variety of healthy options for party recipes. Some delicious and nutritious recipes to try are the Quinoa & Black Bean Salad, the Grilled Shrimp & Veggie Skewers, the Cucumber & Feta Bites, the Roasted Vegetable Tart, and the Mango Salsa. These recipes are not only healthy, but also bursting with flavor.

Are there any recipes that can be prepared in advance for a party?

Yes, there are many make-ahead recipes that are perfect for parties. These recipes allow you to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen. Some popular make-ahead recipes are the Layered Greek Dip, the Chicken Caesar Wraps, the Caprese Skewers, the Chocolate Trifle, and the Marinated Vegetable Salad. These recipes can be prepared a day or two in advance and still taste fresh and delicious.

Can I customize or modify a recipe to fit my personal preferences?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be easily modified to fit your personal taste. You can substitute ingredients, adjust measurements, or even add your own twist to a recipe. We encourage our consultants to get creative and make the recipes their own. Some popular modifications include adding different types of cheese to a recipe, using different spices or herbs, or swapping out meat for a vegetarian option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • JJessica
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies