• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Recipes for Mommy and Me Shows?

In summary, Katie suggests a fruit pizza recipe for Mommy and Me Shows, which includes a refrigerated cookie dough crust, cream cheese, sugar, and various fruits topped with a glaze made from preserves and water. The recipe can be found in "What's Cooking America" by Linda Stradley and Andrea Cook. Katie has had success with this recipe at her shows, with both kids and moms enjoying it. Attendance has been decent, with about 10 people at one of her shows, and she made $300 in sales. However, she did not receive any bookings from the show. Overall, it was a better experience than her first kids show.
Katiek77
What are some good recipes to use for the Mommy and Me Shows? Also do any of you have good luck with bookings, sales and attendance from these shows?
Katie

I made a fruit pizza the last time I had a Kids-in-the-Kitchen cooking show.

Fruit Pizza
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ingredients:

* 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough
* 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
* Fresh blueberries, banana slices, mandarin orange sections, seedless grapes, strawberry halves, kiwifruit (or any other
* 1/2 cup orange, peach, or apricot preserves
* 1 Tablespoon water

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. (I used one package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix and spread it out over a large rectangular baking stone/baking sheet.)

In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).

In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water. Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Note: This does not keep well, so plan on using it up. You may also use your own sugar cookie recipe in place of the refrigerated dough.

Makes 8 to 10 servings

Recipe Source: What's Cooking America by Linda Stradley & Andrea Cook (Book Partners, Inc.)
Reprinted with permission.

It's delicious. Both the kids and the moms enjoyed it.

My attendance has been decent. There were about 10 at one of my shows. Sales, wasn't great, but for me personally, it was pretty good at $300. I didn't get any bookings. That was a downer. But overall, it was better than my first kids show.

Nikki :D

's Stuffed Mushrooms:Ingredients:- 16 large white mushrooms- 1/4 cup bread crumbs- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley- 3 tablespoons olive oil- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheeseInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°F.2. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them finely.3. In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.4. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps, filling them generously.5. Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are tender.7. Serve hot and enjoy with your little one!Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bites:Ingredients:- 1 cup oats- 1/2 cup peanut butter- 1/4 cup honey- 1 ripe banana, mashed- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F.2. In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanut butter, honey, and mashed banana until well combined.3. Fold in chocolate chips, if using.4. Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.6. Let cool before serving and enjoy with your little one as a healthy snack!Fruit and Yogurt Parfait:Ingredients:- 1 cup Greek yogurt- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)- 1/4 cup granola- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)Instructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and honey (if using) until well combined.2. In a separate bowl, mix together the berries and sprinkle with cinnamon (if using).3. In a jar or bowl, layer the yogurt mixture, berries, and granola.4. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve

1. What types of recipes are typically included in Mommy and Me Shows?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes that are perfect for Mommy and Me Shows. These recipes are designed to be fun and easy for both moms and kids to make together, such as homemade pizza, fruit kabobs, and mini quiches.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes difficult to find?

No, our Mommy and Me Show recipes use simple and easily accessible ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. We want to make cooking with your child a stress-free and enjoyable experience.

3. Can these recipes be adapted for different dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that can be adapted for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions if needed.

4. Are these recipes suitable for all ages?

Our Mommy and Me Show recipes are designed to be fun and engaging for kids of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers. We provide age-appropriate tasks for each recipe to ensure that every child can participate and learn in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients and supplies for these recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients that are perfect for Mommy and Me Shows. Our consultants can assist you in purchasing these items and can even provide exclusive discounts and deals for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna